Furbooru Upload Event (Early Uploaders)

SynthRavu
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Yaks Best
@Eragor14  
There are many comics to upload. You could upload the entirety of Red Equinox by Gillpanda. That’s 127 images right off the bat. There are also many great artists who hardly have a thing uploaded here like Dramamine, anti_dev, and Kazecat
Nicelucario
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Failed to prevent the inevitable in April of 2021.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Give me your knees
I know I said this before, but I do think we should make a thread where people who reached the 300 mark can link artists and images for those trying to reach the mark to use.
Anonymous #DBB3
I know I said this before, but I do think we should make a thread where people who reached the 300 mark can link artists and images for those trying to reach the mark to use.

Not that I’m gonna stop even if I reach 300 uploads in time, but as someone who often forgets some tags, I try to keep an eye on people changing tags on the images I upload and if I notice something, I check if I missed it on my previous uploads too and add them if I did.  
And that made me think, is it possible to make a thread to pinpoint people if certain groups of uploads miss certain tags on them (for example if on a lot of Twilight Sparkle images there’s a “purple body” tag missing)? Which would make it easier to fix tags in bulks in case there’s people like me who sometimes have free time on their hands but can’t really upload images at the moment.
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
Starting today we’re enabling the standard uploader badges! As we’re reaching the 50,000 images milestone thanks to the great help of everyone involved, it is time for the next step: If you’ve already reached the event’s 300 uploads goal, but you want to continue to help the site grow you now have a brand new, higher milestone to reach!

Please note that these uploader badges are not tied to the event and you can earn them any time, even years down the line. These badges are split into 3 logical ‘tiers’ that require varying amounts of uploads. We have already issued them to the people that met their requirements at the time of this post, however if you reach the goal in the future, feel free to request your uploader badge here. If you receive one of these badges, you can receive the other ones, they are not mutually-exclusive, you can collect them all. Here are the current preliminary designs and criteria for these badges:

Light weight: 1,000 Uploads tied to your account.  
Medium weight: 5,000 uploads tied to your account.  
Heavy weight: 20,000 uploads tied to your account.  
(Quick disclaimer; these designs and names are not final and will be changed in the future)

We invite everyone to continue this journey with us! Gathering this many images manually is an amazing accomplishment that we all should be proud of. On behalf of Furbooru, I wish you great art browsing everyone!
Twifan

I’d like to put in my recommendation for the names of the new badges to reflect art/pictures. Something along the line of “Art collector” for 20,000 upload or something to that theme.
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@Twifan  
Hey! Thanks for the suggestion, like stated these are placeholders for the time being and we will likely have it changed down the line.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide