Furbooru & Even Worse Kobold Partership! Official Announcement!

Hoffun Way
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

On Fire
I guess I’m that unpopular opinion guy this time around. I’m not really into paws. And the red throws me off because it makes me think of errors. Also I prefer light theme on Derpi.
Anyway, happy April fools!
btw, what’s with the price tags? They seem to change each time I load the store.
Modera
Even Worse Kobold -

Well, I’ve choosen most expensive Fairy Paw at $13.42, all others was $13.37, except most cheap Furbooru-Special paw at only $0.3
Wingbeat
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Artist -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Fun is mandatory
Whether you like paws or not, I’m still giggling at how Even Worse Kobold’s name meant the logo ended up being a big paw that says “EW” on it. That’s precisely the level of silliness I’ve come to expect from Vietnam’s finest silicone manufacturers!
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@Wingbeat
I saw whether you and the first thing that played through my mind before i even read the rest of that was
WHETHER YOU WANTED IT OR NOT, YOU’VE STEPPED INTO A WAR WITH THE CABAL ON MARS
Luna
Even Worse Kobold -
Platinum Piece - Platinum Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public
Always Codes Drunk - Apparently cats have non-existent alcohol tolerance
Artist -

Administrator
Devops
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
@Praedyth
A major UI redesign is coming, and it’s in the plans to allow more color customization options. This will also allow Furbooru and Derpibooru to run off the same codebase, as it’d essentially have no differences apart from some configs.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide