Furbooru Badges General!

Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
Hello there!

Have you met the criteria for a brand new badge?! Welcome to Furbooru’s badges general!

In here you can request a badge for yourself when you complete the necessary criteria, all badge information will be presented in a dedicated page in the future.

For now:  
full  
1) Artist - Verified artist:link to a source with public artwork.

full  
2) Magical Inkwell - Verified author:tag link to a source with any fanfiction of 2.2k+ words.

full  
3) I love Tags - 3000 metadata updates.

full  
4) I Really Love Tags - 10000 metadata updates.

full  
5) Light Weight - 1000 uploads tied to your account.

full  
6) Medium Weight - 5000 uploads tied to your account.

full  
7) Heavy Weight - 20000 uploads tied to your account.  
full full full full  
8) Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Pieces - For Patreon Supporters of each tier.

full  
9) The 1% - Number of your uploads reached at least 1% of all non-deleted images

Inform which badge you qualify for below!
Anonymous #AB9B
@Fleetfoot  
Question… I am considering making a second account. Would badges I have already earned get applied to the new one too, or are they exclusive to the one they were earned on despite both belonging to me? And if I end up earning new badges on the new account, would both accounts get the badge or only one?
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@SynthRavu  
Hey!

Which one? The event badge will only be awarded once we reach the 50000th image on the site, everyone that qualifies at that moment will receive them automatically.

Any other badge from the list above can be request any time though
Anonymous #E0B0
Any other badge from the list above can be request any time though
Just out of curiosity, is there a specific thread where we can suggest possible new badges, or is that something that can be done here too?
Kaifloof
Artist -

💞#1 Roxy Simp💞
@zBL4CKGH0STz  
You got it for commenting on the discussion thread for the mascot’s name. Unless you voted and commented on the discussion, I don’t think you can get it anymore :o
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide