Feature suggestions and discussion

Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a German
@Fleetfoot  
If you want, go post in the suggestions thread and get their opinions. They are the ones who used the thread for 3 years on derpi, and now here.
Anonymous #2BA5
if my internet would stop comitting sudoku..

@Cerebrate  
prior to jinx’s thread, we already had two threads here people were using, which acted like jinx’s thread and took the function of the “looking for partner” threads. these had the bonus of keeping people at work safe(r) while browsing.

@Cerebrate  
that is cute, but zaknel is too awkward and not quite as aggressive. your attempts to subvert my privacy have been undermined once more

@Jinx  
with you  
you would not RP with dave either; don’t pretend the feeling isn’t mutual

@Fleetfoot  
I can guarantee no one will agree on who it should be, unless there is someone both sides are chill with  
maybe we can vote on the rulez, tho
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@Cerebrate  
There seems to be a general acceptance for you to make the thread, so get to it and poke me to pin it once done!
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
This seems to be just: oh, jinx is suggesting it? Or shes the one that made it? Nope, bad idea, not allowed.

Why?
Anonymous #2BA5
@Fleetfoot  
not to breach privacy but these two are “close” if you catch my meaning  
no offense to anyone meant, but it pretty much seems like it would be the same result

but that is my opinion  
a mere theory  
a fur theory  
thanx 4 playing
Anonymous #2BA5
@Jinx  
i just do not want one in general, unless it is “on-topic OOC only”  
all that other garbage can go in General Discussions or some Discord server
Dave33333

Amateur Photoeditor
@Jinx  
I dunno, why’d you feel to whistle cere over to defend you…? I just want to fucking roleplay, not be in… This…. I didn’t even ATTACK you, I gave an honest opinion and you reeeee’ed.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Anonymous #2BA5  
Then why should the two rp general threads be allowed? They serve the same purpose. You cant say one thread has to go but the others can stay when the threads all serve a similar purpose.
Anonymous #2BA5
whew boy  
now everyone is upsetti

@Jinx  
they are more roleplay-oriented. I have nothing against a hangout thread but it seems more apt for General Discussion and not a distraction in a forum where unity is needed. in that same vein, I have nothing against you or your boyfriend.

@FoxMcCloud97  
You are a user of that forum. your opinion matters, so go for it if that is cool with you

@Dave33333  
calm down, cap
Dave33333

Amateur Photoeditor
@Fleetfoot  
I’m sticking to my guns, default threads are what should be used. What was made before any of us set foot here. This shouldn’t even be something to argue about.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #2BA5  
(the whole point of that thread IS unity, specifically unity on a forum outsiders don’t visit anyone that wants to RP can see it and get in, anyone that doesn’t doesn’t get bothered by it, except for you apparently.)
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Anonymous #2BA5  
I literally invited dave into the thread. If he could behave and be nice, yeah hes welcome. So is everyone else. I dont RP with dave for personal reasons.

You are saying weve got a divide when the only ones making a divide are you and dave.
Dave33333

Amateur Photoeditor
@Jinx  
And I politely declined and gave my reasons why, and you treat it as an attack on yourself.

At least 5 of us (me included) are not fans of this crap. Please… Stop.
Anonymous #2BA5
@Fleetfoot  
to prove my point, it is nearly identical to the one this is all about. i dislike it but my opinion seems to be irritating to some
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide