Feature suggestions and discussion

sangie
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Gay Red Wolf
→ Feature Name: Customized upload tags  
→ Summary: ability to edit the tag tabs on the upload page for commonly uploaded attributes.  
→ Goal: Limit forgotten tags and less typing for regular uploaders  
→ Description (if you have a more detailed idea of how the feature should work and be presented)  
→ Other: e621 has the ability to make a frequent tag list for the upload field. While handy, you can’t categorize or sort the tags.

I’m not sure if I want to customize the existing list and tabs or just add a tab called “My tags” or something similar.

full  
How e621 does it
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a German
Id like to be able to filter out specific uploaders, considering that there are several who upload childrens content and other things i dont enjoy seeing.

Is there a way to hide an uploader?
sangie

Gay Red Wolf
Id like to be able to filter out specific uploaders, considering that there are several who upload childrens content and other things i dont enjoy seeing.
Is there a way to hide an uploader?

Mature cub isn’t allowed here so that shouldn’t be a problem. If it is, report it.
Anonymous #7E3A
@Dave33333  
(well the paw patrol mad max stuff probably is, as is the stuff with them having anthro and grown proportions, but the rest, probably yeah.)
😾

Please keep discussion to a minimum and stay focused to the purpose of the thread. Discussions of site rules, processes, moderation, etc. should not be discussed in this thread.
😾

@Anonymous #1D5F
This new navigation sucks, I agree.
Change it back.
There used to be individual numbers for each page and now it’s gone.

full

???

Also regardless of your complaint, it’s hard to care about what you say when you have such a terrible attitude and personality.
Dave33333
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Amateur Photoeditor
Also regardless of your complaint, it’s hard to care about what you say when you have such a terrible attitude and personality.

Wow. Ok. That’s just straight up unnecessary and a rule #0 violation, coming from an administrator.

I am extremely impressed man.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
Id have to agree, having the ability to press on page 5 from page 1 is much better than having to individually load 3 other pages beforehand. Please bring that back.
Anonymous #1D5F
@😾  
Please do not be that sensitive to a little complaint, calm down. Grumpy cat memes are much worse than you, please don’t be like them.

@Dave33333  
Well, a much safer way to say a complaint, is change the word “sucks” into a word “not useful at all” or “rather bad”, much more polite and it doesn’t hurt the staff’s feeling, they are human being like us.

@😾  
Sorry about that, but we are indeed heavily surprised about this new feature at the moment, so we best thought this is the best thread to talk about this.

@Jinx  
I agree as well.  
It seems like this applies on the mobile version, PC version is safe from this unwanted update.
Luna
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Platinum Piece - Platinum Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public
Always Codes Drunk - Apparently cats have non-existent alcohol tolerance
Artist -

Administrator
Devops
There will be a change to return page jump navigation soon, but it will remain compact and will instead take the form of a dropdown. Please everyone just calm down, this is an intermediate step.
Anonymous #1D5F
@Luna  
Dropdown? Sounds even better than the original, from my experience with Mod The Sims website, I like this feature.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide