Definition or explanation of a tag?

LP2Lily
Artist -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Lily Fathom
I am not looking for a debate. On the contrary I hope to use this tag within my own vocabulary for a legal disclaimer of my art. In other words I just want to be sure I understand the exact meaning of the word/tag before I put it on my own website. The tag is “ambiguous gender.” The definition of ambiguous is, “open to more than one interpretation.” This would mean that the gender of the character is open to each and every individuals own interpretation correct? In the past I have been critisized for taking my own interpretation of the gender of art even though this tag was indeed used. First off I am very grateful for the mods and admins for making things fair. I have no need to keep any record of wrong. I am only using the example to illustrate my point.  
The verbage I hope to use in my own disclaimer of my website FFIC, “any client work commissioned illustrating a character must be of an ambiguous gender. No commissions involving romantic interests or otherwise a specified gender.” According to how American law works is that any legal action taken must be done within a single state. It cannot cross over into another states regulations. I am still learning how all this works with websites and in general a domain owned by a person or company. My area of computer science is in low level programming ASM and C/C pluss pluss. I am still learning all this other stuff. Again I apreciate all the help I been provided and I hope I may continue learning.
LP2Lily
Artist -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Lily Fathom
I posted this about 6 days ago. If a mod or site administrator would rather sending me a private message on this I am open to that. I would really like to know especially because i don’t want to copy a phrase without the permission of the owner of this webwite. I bring it up because I find honesty and credibility to be the most important business practices. Again I am not trying to bait anyone into an arguement and any constructiv criticism is welcome so long as there is respect given with it. Just because I am a Christian Missourian does not mean I am hard to work with. Lastly I would like to say thankyou again to the site administrator and the moderators for making this place a very welcoming community. I honestly can’t imagine how hard that must be with the crazy times we are living in. Much respect should be given to you guys for this accomplishment.
Teaspoon
Ani Artist Test - TEST
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
lunar test A 1 -
sun test A 1 -
lunar test -
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -

still using a ps/2 kb
@LP2Lily  
I’m sorry, I didn’t realize the topic hadn’t been responded to.

For any issue or clarification regarding how you should word the requirements for your commission agreements, I would urge you to contact a contract lawyer licensed in your state.

While we are comfortable in how we’ve worded our tag rules, the definitions this site uses are centered around the site’s own rules and culture. As the site is not hosted in the US or operated as an American business, it’s also unlikely to be considered to be a precedent in case of any 3rd party dispute.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
@Teaspoon

The use of the word in my desclaimer was to help explain how I was going to use the term. I was not exactly asking about the legality of the word. As a general rule of thumb I do not do commissions on social websites or art sites such as Deviant Art. Hints the reason why I have a paid-for website. My question was the exact meaning of the term/tag”ambiguous gender.” Sorry if there was any confusion.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide