Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #760A in topic avoiding going the way of the derpi

Anonymous #760A
Also btw does anyone know how to get ahold of somebody at DerpiBooru that actually gives a crap? I'm trying to get myself added to the DNP-list over there and have my art removed, but I can't because they banned me for standing up for Derpy Hooves and against the lack of acknowledgement of transphobia in the tags. (Seriously, these people will cry that you can filter hateful content and argue, therefore, it should be allowed, but then they will fight you when you try to tag it correctly so it doesn't show up in your filters- hypocritical, pathetic swine.)

I emailed the site and they didn't respond. I'm threatening them with a lawsuit now, but so far I've got no response.
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #760A
Anonymous #760A
Also btw does anyone know how to get ahold of somebody at DerpiBooru that actually gives a crap? I'm trying to get myself added to the DNP-list over there and have my art removed, but I can't because they banned me for standing up for Derpy Hooves and against the lack of acknowledgement of transphobia in the tags. (Seriously, these people will cry that you can filter hateful content and argue, therefore, it should be allowed, but then they will fight you when you try to tag it correctly so it doesn't show up in your filters.- Phypocritical, pathetic swine.)

I emailed the site and they didn't respond. I'm threatening them with a lawsuit now, but so far I've got no response.
No reason given
Anonymous #760A
Also btw does anyone know how to get ahold of somebody at DerpiBooru that actually gives a crap? I'm trying to get myself added to the DNP-list over there and have my art removed, but I can't because they banned me for standing up for Derpy Hooves and against the lack of acknowledgement of transphobia in the tags. (Seriously, these people will cry that you can filter hateful content and therefore it should be allowed, but then they will fight you when you try to tag it correctly so it doesn't show up in your filters. Pathetic swine.)

No reason given
Anonymous #760A
Also btw does anyone know how to get ahold of somebody at DerpiBooru that actually gives a crap? I'm trying to get myself added to the DNP-list over there and have my art removed, but I can't because they banned me for standing up for Derpy Hooves and against the transphobia in the tags. I emailed the site and they didn't respond. I'm threatening them with a lawsuit now, but so far I've got no response.
No reason given
Anonymous #760A
Also btw does anyone know how to get ahold of somebody at DerpiBooru that actually gives a crap? I'm trying to get myself added to the DNP-list over there and have my art removed, but I can't because they banned for standing up for Derpy Hooves and against the transphobia in the tags. I emailed the site and they didn't respond. I'm threatening them with a lawsuit now., but so far I've got no response.
No reason given
Anonymous #760A
Also btw does anyone know how to get ahold of somebody at DerpiBooru that actually gives a crap? I'm trying to get myself added to the DNP-list over there and have my art removed, but I can't because they banned for standing up for Derpy Hooves and against the transphobia in the tags. I emailed the site and they didn't respond. I'm threatening them with a lawsuit now.
No reason given