Viewing last 25 versions of post by aponty in topic avoiding going the way of the derpi

aponty
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Give me soy
"[@TheGlitchedWolf":](/forums/meta/topics/avoiding-going-the-way-of-the-derpi?post_id=1260#post_1260
)  
On twitter I encountered some furries, unrelated to the pony fandom, who were voicing such concerns.

The word got out.

EDIT: nvm they were in the pony fandom years ago

yeh, I guess there's no issue
No reason given
Edited by aponty
aponty
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Give me soy
"@TheGlitchedWolf":/forums/meta/topics/avoiding-going-the-way-of-the-derpi?post_id=1260#post_1260
On twitter I encountered some furries, unrelated to the pony fandom, who were voicing such concerns.

The word got out.

yeh, I guess there's no issue
No reason given
Edited by aponty
aponty
Artist -

Give me soy
"@TheGlitchedWolf":/forums/meta/topics/avoiding-going-the-way-of-the-derpi?post_id=1260#post_1260

The word got out.

No reason given
Edited by aponty