Viewing last 25 versions of post by aponty in topic avoiding going the way of the derpi

aponty
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Give me soy
I'm extremely hopeful about this site (and I want to do my part in promoting it): I want an escape from the tyranny of e621, both their mods and the codified transphobia in the tagging system.

Plus, I love the way the site functions.

One unfortunate side effect of what is currently happening on derpibooru is that I've seen furries acting like the same thing that happened there is going to happen here, despite absolutely no signs of that occurring.

(and many signs to the contrary)

How do y'all think we should address this?
No reason given
Edited by aponty
aponty
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Give me soy
I'm extremely hopeful about this site (and I want to do my part in promoting it): I want an escape from the tyranny of e621, both their mods and the codified transphobia in the tagging system.
Plus, I love the way the site functions.

One unfortunate side effect of what is currently happening on derpibooru is that I've seen furries acting like the same thing that happened there is going to happen here, despite absolutely no signs of that occurring.

No reason given
Edited by aponty
aponty
Artist -

Give me soy

No reason given
Edited by aponty