Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #9CA7 in topic Are "Creepy" Comments Allowed?

Anonymous #9CA7
So, on e621, they have this:

"Creepy Comments

Suggested Suspension Length: 3 days

This category includes:

Creating forum posts, threads, or comments that cause an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease, or are sexually inappropriate

This is intended to ensure that users do not express their personal fetishes/desires publicly. Users have the right, within realistic expectations, to browse comfortably without unneeded or unnecessary commentary of those who wish to express their desires."

It's buried in a _*"code of conduct"_* wiki page that is hard to find. IMHO they should move a lot of that sh!t to the rules page because the rules page makes their website look like the wild west compared to their code of conduct page. It gives new users a false sense of a lassez-faire atmosphere, when in reality they have this giant semi-hidden rulebook and mods ready to pounce on you, despite the code of conduct page's existence not being obvious or even mentioned in the actual rules page.

So anyway, these kinds of comments never bother me so long as they're not unspoiled grimdark or posted on non-explicit images. I'm used to many creepy commrents over at Derpibooru from back in the day. I always thought they were funny and that people who hated them were uptight, but maybe that's just my autism and libertarian nihilism coming through.
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #9CA7
Anonymous #9CA7

"Creepy Comments
This category includes:

Creating forum posts, threads, or comments that cause an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease, or are sexually inappropriate
This is intended to ensure that users do not express their personal fetishes/desires publicly. Users have the right, within realistic expectations, to browse comfortably without unneeded or unnecessary commentary of those who wish to express their desires."

It's buried in a _"code of conduct"_ wiki page that is hard to find. IMHO they should move a lot of that sh!t to the rules page because the rules page makes their website look like the wild west compared to their code of conduct page. It gives new users a false sense of a lassez-faire atmosphere, when in reality they have this giant semi-hidden rulebook and mods ready to pounce on you, despite the code of conduct page's existence not being obvious or even mentioned in the actual rules page.

So anyway, these kinds of comments never bother me so long as they're not unspoiled grimdark or posted on non-explicit images. I'm used to many creepy commrnts over at Derpibooru from back in the day. I always thought they were funny and that people who hated them were uptight, but maybe that's just my autism and libertarian nihilism coming through.
No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

"Creepy Comments
This category includes:

It's buried in a _"code of conduct"_ wiki page that is hard to find. IMHO they should move a lot of that sh!t to the rules page because the rules page makes their website look like the wild west compared to their code of conduct page. It gives new users a false sense of a lassez-faire atmosphere, when in reality they have this giant semi-hidden rulebook and mods ready to pounce on you, despite the code of conduct page's existence not being obvious or even mentioned in the rules page.

So anyway, these kinds of comments never bother me so long as they're not unspoiled grimdark or posted on non-explicit images. I'm used to many creepy commrnts over at Derpibooru from back in the day. I always thought they were funny and that people who hated them were uptight, but maybe that's just my autism and libertarian nihilism coming through.
No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

"Creepy Comments
This category includes:

It's buried in a _"code of conduct"_ wiki page that is hard to find. IMHO they should move a lot of that sh!t to the rules page because the rules page makes their website look like the wild west compared to their code of conduct page. It gives new users a false sense of a lassez-faire atmosphere, when in reality they have this giant hidden rulebook and mods ready to pounce on you, despite ithe code of conduct page's existence not being obvious.

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

"Creepy Comments
This category includes:

It's buried in a _"code of conduct"_ wiki page that is hard to find. IMHO they should move a lot of that sh!t to the rules page because the rules page makes their website look like the wild west compared to their code of conduct page. It gives new users a false sense of a lassez-faire atmosphere, when in reality they have this giant hidden rulebook and mods ready to pounce on you, despite its bexistengce not obvious that it exists,ng compared tbvio the actual rules page.

No reason given
Anonymous #9CA7

"Creepy Comments
This category includes:

It's buried in a _"code of conduct"_ wiki page that is hard to find. IMHO they should move a lot of that sh!t to the rules page because the rules page makes their website look like the wild west compared to their code of conduct page. It gives new users a false sense of a lassez-faire atmosphere, when in reality they have this giant hidden rulebook. and mods ready to pounce on you, despite it being not obvious that it exists, compared to the actual rules page.

No reason given