Adding Accounts to Livestreams

Darnelg
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Epona Fan
Since I didn’t see any forum posts about this and I don’t know any mods who run the site.

I guess this is my official request to add my picarto to the Livestream page.

https://picarto.tv/Darnel

Thanks in advance, sorry if this is unorthodox.
Luna
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Platinum Piece - Platinum Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public
Always Codes Drunk - Apparently cats have non-existent alcohol tolerance
Artist -

Administrator
Devops
Hi there! I have added you to our livestreams directory, your channel should appear on there as soon as you go live (it may take up to 30 minutes to show up after you go live). Consider having an artist link verified on your profile, though, it will let users of this site know about your other profiles, and will give you more direct control over any artwork you upload here (requests made by artists against their own artwork are almost always honored). You may do so here.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide