Your favorite species?

_+KugelBlitz FlakPanzer+_
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Clip their wings!
Cats, especially kittens.  
Spiders.  
Snakes.

As for anthro and imaginative species, I don’t have that many, but one that I like are Qwuedevivs. Which are technically cats, but alien shark cats

@OliverHancock

@MagpulDynamicPie

Those are bloody adorable! But I think I’m staying with my Sukhoi Su-47 Berkut on this one:

full

I just have a thing for Forward-Swept Wings, and black is my favourite colour, so.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@_+KugelBlitz FlakPanzer+_

Must be a stealth variant? Black is used on the B-2 bomber and other stealth aircraft to aid in nighttime (and in a weird way, daytime as well) stealth.

Low-probability-of-intercept radar features are also very (perhaps even more) important, and include:

Power management and high duty cycle, meaning the transmitter is on most of the time. (long integration times)

Wide bandwidth (or Ultra-wideband)  
Frequency Agility, and frequency selection

Advanced/irregular scan patterns

Coded pulses (coherent detection)

High processing gain

Low sidelobe antennas
_+KugelBlitz FlakPanzer+_
Even Worse Kobold -

Clip their wings!
@OliverHancock

As far as I am aware of, the Sukhoi Su-47 had no variants at all (It was, if my memory doesn’t fail me, a experimental aircraft/technology demonstrator that only got one produced, and the production of a second prototype was cancelled, the experimental technology tested on it went to the PAK-FA or Sukhoi Su-57 ). I have heard somewhere that the airplane had a stealth covering of sorts, but I doubt there was an actual stealth variant/the main purpose of it was stealth. I would dare to say the colour was mostly for decoration instead of actual effectiveness/usefulness, but I’m unsure.
Hoffun Way
Even Worse Kobold -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

On Fire
I have some newfound appreciation for antelopes. Not sure it’s for gazelles specifically; I honestly don’t know the difference.
MoonOtter
Even Worse Kobold -

Moon.
My absolute favorite “regular” animals would probably be cats, and otters (big surprise) for wild animals.
For anthros otters again, naturally, but I also like sheep/rams, goats, and deer. Rabbits have grown on me a lot lately, too.
Posted
Link
toxatyt
Deletion reason: Spambot, sockpuppeting and spamming other spambots
Elly Catfox
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Hey do pokemon count? Cause I love Eeveelutions (duh, my other form is like an espeon-umbreon hybrid haha.) I think Raichu and Unknown are pretty cool too. IDK if Unknown are really furry fandom tho. :P
MoonOtter
Even Worse Kobold -

Moon.
@Elly Catfox
You can’t go wrong with eeveelutions! I’ve how they’re all mixes of different animals features. Unknown definitely count too, they might be weird but they’re still pokemon which are animals.
Beau Skunky

Chunky funky skunky
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I like skunkies too, I like alot of critters.
Originally, I considered having my “sona” be a bunny, but I thought it was too common, so I chose a skunk because at the time hardly any skunk characters were around.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide