Word Associaton

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
You guys mind if I do just 2 or 3 rounds on behalf of a furry friend of mine tonight? I’m at his place on my phone and he doesn’t have internet rn, but I showed him this thread on my phone and he wanted to play along.
He said “Cinderace” next. Lol.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Lucario (that’s my buddy’s response)
To which I responded with: Trigaroo.
Specifically, this nsfw image by Trigaroo:
Lol.
Leaving his place now. Have a goodnight FurB ♡ ^_^
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@OliverHancock
someone tried using the Kenya bait on me, i proceeded to consult the archives, in other words, my wall and then proceeded to list every country that started with a K except Kenya
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide