Video games thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@Nightweaver20xx  
Oh I don’t really know about that. I just know how Oblivion starts because I played the first hour or so.

I also didn’t know Todd Howard was a scumass now. Is that a controversial opinion or do a general consensus of people believe that now? Also, why? Is he responsible for the bad microtransactions in Fallout 76, and/or are there other things he did?
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Ah sh*t here we go again
@OliverHancock  
Howard is widely reviled in the gaming community now mainly because of FO76 and its money-grabbing microtransactions and bait-and-switch business tactics. Howard seems to like releasing his studio’s games in buggy, unfinished form and letting the community fix obvious problems for him, rather than getting his team to do their jobs. He lies through his teeth about features in games like 76 that turn out to be complete and utter bullshit, and pretends everybody loves him.

Thing is, I used to like Todd… 10 years ago or so. But Bethesda is so far up its own ass now that it can’t see daylight, and needs a major kick to restore its legitimacy as a company.
HorsesPlease
Founder Artist - Had at least 75 images under their tag before the site has hit its 50,000 uploads milestone.
Artist -

Gallus Crows!
I’m quite glad that Cathay (relatable as a Chinese bloke) and Kislev are coming to Total Warhammer III – more worldbuilding to look up to for inspiration is coming my way!

full
Anonymous #DA52
Been looking for a new game to play, saw this shit on Steam:
And so I’m now playing Rustler lol
MoonOtter
Even Worse Kobold -

Moon.
Desperately trying to control myself during the Steam winter sale. I want to buy something, but right now the urge is to buy all the things.
Plus, my gaming backlog is like eight miles long.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide