Video games thread

Yuri
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Yuri is Best Girl
Drilltusk Tetsucabra is kind of a pushover. It seems squishier than the other Deviants, and doesn’t have horrible hitzones.  
As far as Deviant difficulty goes, I’d rank them:  
Stonefist Hermitaur > Dreadqueen Rathian > Redhelm Arzuros > Snowbaron Lagombi > Drilltusk Tetsucabra  
I haven’t fought most of the Deviants yet though.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Ah sh*t here we go again
I just got Elite: Dangerous today because it’s on Steam sale and boy it is complex. I’m gonna get blasted to shit by real players the moment I fly out of the starter system.
Nightweaver20xx
Artist -

Ah sh*t here we go again
@Fleetfoot  
I really hope it doesn’t end up being an overhyped, buggy trash fire missing tons of stuff they promised and with an underwhelming story. It’s CD Projekt Red so probably not, but they are taking a LONG time with it while simultaneously hyping the everloving shit out of it.
PwnyPony
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months

Shy Fur
I wonder if GOG does predownloads since it will take me a couple days to download about 70GB.

I also wonder if my PC will be able to handel the game at 4k since that minimum GPU requirement of a GTX780 is one of the highest I have seen for minium requirements while the recomended GPU seems to be a pretty standard recomendation for modern games.

Anyway I will be taking the week off work just to play Cyberpunk 2077.
PwnyPony
Even Worse Kobold -
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months

Shy Fur
I would so long as I don’t have to talk and can just use the text chat. I am shy.  
I promised I would do a VR meetup with people at that exact time so not today but maybe another time.
Nightweaver20xx
Artist -

Ah sh*t here we go again
What’s up with this Phasmophobia game I see so many recommendations for on YT now? All the gaming channels I sub to are playing it.
Elly Catfox
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Soma is probably the absolute scariest horror game I can tolerate. It’s a fantastic, 10/10 experience that really makes you think tho. I hope they do a vr version for ps5.
Anonymous #AF8F
The Surge 2 is good. I never played the first one, but I heard the second one was where it was at anywho. I’m trying it for the first time in earnest this week. It’s another cold and challenging, yet fair, rpg/adventure kind of game, like the Dark Souls series (yes I know that comparing games to Dark Souls is overdone, but it is in the “soulslike” genre, and delivers the same kind of challenge. I’ve encountered fewer rpg elements than in the souls series so far, with only 3 things- stamina, health, and battery, to invest in. That’s a shame, but the crafting, implants, and everything else seems to make up for it. Also, hurray for armor set bonuses.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide