Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
What kinda 🅱️eans we talking? Lentils? kidneys? Whites, blacks, reds, or greens? Chili beans, pork and beans, lima beans, pinto beans? Do black eyed peas count as beans? Dry beans or canned beans? Brand name, generic, or home grown?
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
@Myoozik  
Somewhere between 20% and 43% of our crops here in the state of Iowa have been destroyed. I believe that roughly translates to somewhere between 5% and 15% of the entire country’s crops for this year. Also, the storm destroyed grain silos that were in use, and earlier in the year, we had to euthanize hogs and dump milk due to supply chain and processing disruptions.

This is on top of the fact I’m pretty surr climate change killed 90% of Colorado peaches this year and disrupted other crops around the world as well.

I predict bonafide food shortages will hit some parts of the world, even in parts of the USA, by spring of next year, if not even sooner.
Elly Catfox

nya
@Anonymous #0E0B  
Are you a Nazi, Klan member, tax-dodging billionaire, anti-gay lawmaker, murderer, rapist, child molester, mass-arsonist, or someone whose corruption or willful negligence has lead to death or the destruction of people’s livelihoods, yet remains dangerous and unrepentant for their actions?

If yes, then sure, PM me and we can discuss privately the method(s) with which we will make it look like an accident and then set a date.

However, if you are none of the above, the answer is no, for you deserve empathy and compassion, and your death can’t possibly be worth it for society or yourself.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide