Link
Anonymous #08BC
Deletion reason: Rule #6
Posted
Link
Anonymous #08BC
Deletion reason: Spambot
FruityPWN
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Fruitiest of PWN
If you spend your life wanting something specific, like wanting things together with other things a specific way, then you are very hard to please to begin with. Me? I’m not picky or anything, but even I have…standards. You never truly know you have lost something until it is gone. :c
Anonymous #9990
The Call of Duty community is a bunch of cucks, they always whine about the new game that comes out but they keep buying them and playing them anyways.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Motherfucker stfu and go love yourself.
and love is a fucking verb btw, so actually treat yourself as if you were a goddamned little kid who needed mature guidance and patient, firm love. Be your own damned mother, cause nobody else is gonna do it for you. it ain’t fucking fair, and it’s painful as hell, but it’s a path to beautiful healing and happy recovery.
God and Satan only know how I’ve had to walk that path.
I know you can do it- so fucking do it, Fruity. I didn’t get on cam for you nearly a dozen moons ago just to show off. I have far too many other places to do that if I want to without you. I fucking loved you and I still fucking do. Doesn’t mean I’m gonna have anything to do with you most of the time, because I literally fucking can’t, but I wouldn’t be telling you this and getting my panties in a wad all upset if I didn’t feel abso-fucking-lutely horrible seeing you suffer like this- and no, offing yourself is only going to haunt me for the rest of my goddamned life, so don’t even think about drawing that conclusion from what I just said.
Just. Like… Jesus fuckin CHRIST dude just snap OUT OF IT!!!!! YOU SONOFABITCH JUST COMMIT TO LOVING YOURSELF, LOVE IS ALL YOU FUCKING NEED!!!!!!
LOVE. YOUR. SELF
LOVE. YOUR. FUCKING. NEIGHBOR.
~
(And for the love of all that’s unholy, please don’t delete this message FurB staff. A life is on the line and the lil fuck needs to hear this.)
Elly Catfox
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
You are a human being, born under a bad sign, with needs, issues, challenges, and problems, just like anyone else.
It is always a joy to see your unique and familiar being on this website. You are strong and bold.
You will find your love.
You will find your harmony among the discordance.
Y0U W1LL F1ND Y0UR TRUTH.
😻🏴✌️💪👩‍🎤💋🔥🐈‍⬛❤️‍🩹🖤🖤🖤🫀❤️‍🔥 MRA0wwwwWW >^_°< \m/ ~~~
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide