Vent Thread

FruityPWN
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Fruitiest of PWN
I know I always say this, but this time, I truly feel like the pain is unbearable. I have nothing and nobody and it’s tearing me apart inside…everything I have goes…everybody I need goes…there is nothing worthwhile anymore and I can’t take it anymore. I am fully convinced that the pain won’t stop until I’m gone. Everything just distracts me from it. I’m worried for myself. I’m worried about others. I’ve saved so many. Who’s gonna save me? I’m not needed at all and I should just throw in the towel.
Posted Report
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
♥♥♥ mwahhh <3 <3 <3 nuzzles
@FruityPWN
Life is not that simple. But please know that it really hurts a lot to see you suffer like this. It really does Fruity. I’m literally tearing up reading this. I’m so sorry you are struggling so much still and I wish I knew how to help. For what it’s worth, please try watching healthygamergg’s videos on youtube if you haven’t. Also exercise at least a little bit everyday. Cardio is really great for improving your ability to feel pleasure or lower brainfog, etc.
Posted Report
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Artist -

Zamasu.
Fucking scam bots on Fakebook Marketplace….
“Is the gaming PC available?”
“Yes.”
“Where are you located?”
“Springville.” (I didn’t give my exact address.)
“I don’t have cash, but I do have Zelle/Venmo. And I’m sending somebody other than me to pick it up.”
I hate it when they do this! And it seems to be getting worse all the time!
Posted
Link
Anonymous #9B57
Deletion reason: Spambot
FruityPWN

Fruitiest of PWN
I dislike my physical body as a whole, regardless of my assigned gender. I don’t even think I identify as anything associated with gender, period…I am gender-fluid.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide