Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Wtf am I doing wrong? I can play the piano like a motherfucking riot, I have 1-in-a-thousand test scores, I just ran 9 miles today and weigh 162 pounds and am 5’ 10”. I’m well groomed and take care of my hair and my skin and teeth and don’t have acne. I’m generous and frugal. Why can’t I stop being lonely?! And why can’t I find someone who will fuck me?!
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
I’m overdosing on trazodone and alcohol!!!!!!!!! I’m finally free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did my best!!!!!!! No regrets!!!!!!!! I’M FINALLY FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!
Goodbye everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ~~~
Elly Catfox

nya
Changed my mind. Couldn’t stand to hurt the people I left behind. Called 911 after I OD’d. Passed out and woke up in the ambulance. I’m okay. Out of the hospital now. I’m sorry and I’m making more big changed in my life now. ~
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Zamasu.
I am really sick and tired of my warehouse job in Provo, Utah. There are too many idiots in critical positions at this corporation and my boss is always lecturing me about “TeAmWoRk.” My partner is a huge fucking idiot who only does the bare minimum to get by while I’m busting my ass out here.
Office politics, what a load of shit!
Elly Catfox

nya
@FruityPWN
Thanks, but nah. I don’t get manic or stay up for days. I just have been through like a crapton of trauma and stuff and it really messed me up, on top of the fact I have ADHD, perhaps a touch of autism (Was tested heavily and diagnosed when I was young) and some gender dysphoria. Doing really good today though. I had 2 panic attacks but I managed them really really well and I’m proud of myself for that. Thought about suicide but got myself out of that right away too. That took tits of steel today and I did it.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Zamasu.
I just quit my job. I just can’t work with those moron coworkers of mine and my boss who’s afraid to get rid of them for some stupid reason.
It’s fine. I’ve got an interview today. I can always focus on my art if that fails, though (as well as those temp agencies.) I mean, I have all this paint and these canvasses from the last few years I haven’t got a chance to use, yet.
And, I’ve got several thousand saved up. Perhaps I’ll finally move to suburban Las Vegas from the shitty mudhole known as Provo, Utah.
Elly Catfox

nya
Last time I checked there’s a bunch of idiots walking around with these shirts on and I’ve yet to witness someone giving them a hard time, however much I silently would like to.
Meanwhile, I have a Satanist friend who wears a t-shirt with a pentagram, and he’s gotten shit from multiple people.
And his shirt is far more tame than any of these.

Similarly, I’ve had random assholes I’ve never seen before in my life grab my choker, threaten me, or scream “faggot go get a job” out the window at me while I’m literally in my blue collar work clothes on the way to the bus after pouring concrete in the hot sun, all because I have a mildly girly, brightly coloured backpack and I was AMAB.
And plenty of other shit I’m not going to get into.
So yeah, PC thugs are everywhere, but not in the way you think. Go look in a mirror and contemplate your attitude, lest you commit yourself to a life of misery. You’re longing for a past that was never really there anyway, all because you’re too lazy to keep up with the present.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide