Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Fuck the city, fuck the police, fuck the drunks, fuck the potheads, fuck the boomers, fuck the religious, fuck the poor, fuck the rich, fuck the police, fuck old white men, fuck the old white women, fuck the old black men and fuck the old black women. Fuck everyone, I wanna fucking scream.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
What is it with boomers and gen X-ers and fucking hoodlums thinking it’s okay to randomly touch people they don’t know, without regard to body language or anything? Literally just 5-year-olds inside old people’s bodies.
“OoOoOoOoh p r e t t y b o y y y MINEIWANNaTOUCHGIMMEGiMMEEGIMMEEHEMAKESMYDICK/PUSSYHARD/WET!!!!A!”
I swear to God, I hate how stuck up and out of touch white suburbanites are, but at least all but the oldest ones follow boundaries in public. (They just do their evil shit behind closed doors when nobody’s looking, or pay poor hood people to do it for them.)
Elly Catfox

nya
They’re banning trans athletes, drag shows, barring access to HRT and surgeries, and making bomb threats across the USA.
They’re gonna be marching us into death camps within 5 years. Arm yourselves. Get guns and ammunition. Hope you never need them but train to use them when the time comes.
Get ready to stop fascists now! It’s them or us!
Teaspoon
Ani Artist Test - TEST
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
lunar test A 1 -
sun test A 1 -
lunar test -
Even Worse Kobold -
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -

still using a ps/2 kb
@OliverHancock
While I appreciate the passion and depressing importance of what’s happening, please do not post any calls to or threats of violence, even if vague or generalized.
Elly Catfox

nya
Some assholes yelled “fucking faggot” out their window as they drove by the other day and I pulled out my knife and screamed, “Say that shit again. Call me a faggot one more fucking time, see what fucking happens!” Then they drove off. I kept screaming it several times before putting it away. Got swarmed with cops like 2 minutes later, said they got 3 calls about somebody waving a knife around all at once. I exercised my fifth amendment rights- they aint got shit on me- and I left.
Tired of this shit.
Went by the local republican office last night at 3 AM. I’ve wanted to molotov it over the years, but I’ve reformed- I won’t hesitate to defend and maybe some minor vandalism if people need a few reminders that they’re not going to erase us, but I’m not gonna promote or commit an offensive burning. I was going to finally do something tho, paint “Trans rights are human rights” on the door. But downtown these days is just swarming with cops 24/7. Probably didn’t help I was dressing anonymously as a man- tactical, all black, tactical police pants (always use the tools of your oppressors against them), baseball cap, long sleeves, facemask, running boots. I know when I’m being watched. They had eyes on me a minute after I left the apt. Complex. Didn’t start giving me some space til I went down to the park and started faking like I was praying on a park bench. (Christians are easily fooled- use this against them.)
Then I actualy got into it, for what it was worth, and prayed “If there is a God, please let us all be safe and get through this and get people to leave us the hell alone.”
Then I painted “love wins” on the sidewalk, walked home, and went to sleep.
I just want to be safe and loved… I got the second part now I think… nobody is gonna have the first part tho anymore… best we can do is keep prepping. Been at it 6 years, at least I got a good head start… ♡ :)
Posted
Link
Anonymous #CA11
Deletion reason: Rule #0
Posted
Link
Elly Catfox
Deletion reason: Rule #8 - whoever those details belong to, they don't belong here
Posted
Link
Anonymous #4834
Deletion reason: Rule #0
Posted
Link
Elly Catfox
Deletion reason: Rule #8 - whoever those details belong to, they don't belong here
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide