Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
ADHD is really a disease of unregulated executive functioning. Making decisions is really hard sometimes. It’s like you’re driving a formula 1 car, but stuck in a traffic Jam.
I can find details in something that nobody else can describe, and solve a moderately-sized problem in 5 minutes that would take someone else 50 minutes.
But something that would take someone else 10 seconds takes me 100, and something that takes someone else 3 days takes me 30.
I do really good with things that are in the middle. Too big and I’m overwhelmed. Too small and it’s not stimulating enough so I get distracted and forget what I’m doing.
Edit: I can take a big dick tho. Or a little one. They’re all fun if you use em right. ^_^
FruityPWN
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Fruitiest of PWN
I hate this feeling…I’ve been trying to suppress it for a long time, but it just isn’t working out for me. I’m so lonely and unloved and everybody who claims otherwise is so far away that it doesn’t matter. I don’t know if anybody knows anything about me here, but I go through a lot of things and at this point, I’m at the end of my ropes here. All I desire is to not exist, or to be happy and content with myself and everyone else and everything around me. Ain’t nobody is going to care about me like my last lover did before they went psycho on me. Everybody always judges me based on my cover. They take one look and say “Ew! What a freak! Run away! Far away!” They judge me before they even know who I am…most of the time, I wonder if I’m better off alone, or not around at all. I should just get on with it.
Elly Catfox

nya
Haven’t been able to find my glasses for 2 days. Can barely see shit.
My place is a total mess. Got some good laundry done today and like 5 things put away but it’s still an absolute shitshow. I want to the pain to stop. Trying not to kill myself but it’s really hard.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Zamasu.
I can’t believe that chain restaurants and bars often serve Shock Top and Blue Moon without the freakin’ orange slices!
You’re supposed to serve them with orange slices. It makes the flavor of those two beers better!!!
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Zamasu.
We just got a notice from the city about some possible code violations on the house. This is likely going to ruin my plans for the next several weeks.
Apparently the grass and weeds next to the street are too long. Apparently the side yard’s grass needs to be cut. And apparently someone is complaining that our front porch is too messy (we don’t get too many visitors, tho.)
I’m going to have to let my dad know about this (since he owns the place.) My guess is that the city is trying to shake us down for money, but this is our property, not the city’s! I mean, they have no business trying to dictate what goes on on our property!
Elly Catfox

nya
@MoonOtter
I don’t, unless it’s growing onto the sidewalk and becoming a problem for pedestrians- but that’s only if it’s thorny, burrs, just totally overgrown onto the sidewalk etc.
A lawn that’s cut too short, i.e. most of them in America, is actually a bigger problem than one that’s too long. Frequent cutting to short lengths starves the poor grass and robs it of the energy it needs. The grass is left hurt and angry, and goes on the offensive, forgoing root growth in order to lengthen its blades against the attacker (you.) This creates a viscious war of attrition in which there are no winners. The weak root growth means you must constantly water it more than you would otherwise if let to grow longer, and potable water is a prescious resource not to be wasted.
Elly Catfox

nya
I’m stabbing the next motherfucker who touches me inappropriately 37 times in the chest. Go ahead, make my day. Stupid, drunk, high, pieces of garbage who wanna treat me like I’m an invitation because I’m wearing a choker outside my own goddamned apartment. Bitch, I don’t fucking know you, never seen you, and you walk out the building and grab me 5 seconds later. Next time, I’m going to lead you into the alley, stab you to pieces, and throw you in the dumpster where you belong, you worthless dreg on society. I’m running out of fucks to give, and that’s a dangerous situation for these worthless pieces of shit.
Elly Catfox

nya
Trust me, I wouldn’t live downtown next to the fucking bars if I had a choice but this ship’s rent controlled and I got nowhere else safer that I can afford. God damn this piece of shit country. Fuck the flag, fuck the veterans, fuck the war machine, fuck the president, fuck the congress, fuck every fucking cowboy that ever drawed a breath, fuck you texas, and fuck you plumb to death.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide