Vent Thread

Anonymous #C018
Now I imagine a future were this site becomes the most important furry website and everyone in here currently being called old veterans, hah.
Hollowfox

Est. 2012
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
It sucks being hated, you know that?
I don’t wanna suck it up to people who force me to change what I am or change my opinions just because they get easily offended over my so-called “overreactions”. And the worst part, people don’t give a shit about forgiveness, they still hold grudges and that’s sad.
And the only way to make people stop holding grudges and forgive me against me on Derpibooru is if I change my opinion and change what I am. How? By listening to what I am supposed to either resist or disagree.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Zamasu.
We’re getting a bad winter storm right now in Utah. I was going to go out get a steak dinner and a lot of booze. It seems mother nature had other plans for me.
I would’ve welcomed a storm like this a week ago for Christmas, not New Year’s; but it seems that nature doesn’t always keep up with manmade holidays.
Now I remember why I’m trying to move to either Las Vegas or Phoenix.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
They try to ban abortion, see what fucking happens. People are done letting them control their bodies. People will simply ignore the law, and if they try to arrest us for it we will not allow them. We will defend ourselves with lethal force if necessary. Keep your grimy paws off our bodies. Do not enforce unjust laws, or suffer the consequences.
Elly Catfox
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Found out one of my best friends killed himself today. I’m sorry that he’s gone, but thankful for the memories. :’/
Might work on it more later, but I carved his initials into the silver maple in front of his house and saved the bark for a tea and poultice.
He liked Linkin Park and DragonBall Z, was generous to a fault, and had a heart of gold. Rest in peace, Anthony Cooper. You are missed. Your death won’t be in vain. I will cherish my time on this planet evermore, be thankful for people I still have left, and be the best I can be.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide