Vent Thread

Posted
Link
Elly Catfox
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Please do not post about planned political demonstrations here.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
If I EVER see a cop or anyone else beating an innocent, unarmed, peaceful person again, I WILL draw my weapon and make them stop immediately. They WILL be held accountable. They CAN’T and WON’T be allowed to get away with violence against the innocent anymore. I will show them what it means to live a life of sacrifice and civil service.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
Well I’m just trying to stay alive and not hate myself and my life right now… So fucking lonely… Don’t enjoy anything sometimes.
Anonymous #747C
Communication skills… if only it is taught in school, or home school, things could’ve been a little better.
Elly Catfox

nya
I’m tired of every time someone says that we should have anti-censorship laws or apply the first amendment (USA) to social media, people push back and say, “They’re private companies. They can do whatever they want.”

Like, duh, no fucking shit, everyone already knows they can do that. We’re not arguing if they can, we’re arguing if they should be allowed to. You’re just stating the obvious and pretending it’s an argument.

I’d like to have an argument, please.

(Not here, lol. I’m just venting here.)
Hollowfox

Est. 2012
I wish this site was active as Derpibooru because there’s a lack of MLP related content in terms of quantity and Derpibooru doesn’t like me!

And I wish there was a site similar to this and Derpibooru without rules.
Posted
Link
Hollowfox
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Please use another site for these kinds of political discussions
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide