Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I was wearing a mask back in March when the government was telling us not to, and I will continue to wear one when I want to, regardless of what the government says. Most people don’t wear them because the government tells us to, we wear them because we don’t want to catch and spread Covid-19. The fact that you people, you know who you are, can’t conceive of ever wanting to wear a mask, doesn’t mean everybody else doesn’t. 🙄

If the government mandated that we don’t wear a mask, many people, myself included, would stand up and fight it. Don’t treat everyone like a sheep just because they do something that may or may not be what the government happens to be telling them to do.
Anonymous #747C
@OliverHancock  
I salute you, you are indeed wise and brave, and I praise you for this.  
Coming from the east, the government in the east are much better, they are not brain reversed as your government.

I got some good news, ☣ Plague Inc ☣ recently released “Cure Mode” last month, and it also includes Mask Wearing Reduces Infectivity as well. Cheers!

☣ Mask wearing to prevent the spread of Covid19 is important!! ☣
Dave33333
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Amateur Photoeditor
Fucking hell, I think these asshole are still in my head, they got in my dreams. That wasn’t a fun nightmare. But in a way, it actually addressed me fears…

So this person, is a fucking suspicious asshole. And likes trying to get buddy-buddy with moderators with for protection (however, they actually hate her), and in my dream, I’m actually with evidence, pointing out something that person’s doing is wrong… For some reason, idfk why it’s a dream.

Concurrently, my discord and Furbooru account is terminated.

I don’t know, but. What the hell.

The only thing I can actually say is, that bitch did a fucking number to me mentally, and now it’s gotten up to my dreams. I’m pissed today.

I’m actually panicking a little. I just want them out of my fucking head… Fucking why… Why fucking me.
Dave33333

Amateur Photoeditor
I think what makes me even more mad is, this is a person who rules by fear in a way. And fucks with people psychologically. Honestly at first I thought it was bullshit, but really… It’s probably right. If someone can fuck with my head this bad, it’s both a testament to how much help I fucking need and how much of an asshole that person is to exploit it.

Imagine fucking bullying people into submission when they speak out of turn, or leaving a lasting impact on others, whether it was through ruining friendships or obvious mental scarring. I’ve been here 5 fucking years man…

I would tell my best friend about this shit, but considering it involves furry shit, it’s the one part of my life I refuse to delve into… So I can’t explain it perfectly to her… That really fucking sucks but there’s obvious reasons why I don’t.
Dave33333

Amateur Photoeditor
Ok, welcome to the next chapter of me bitching about shit. I would leave the site but I still have reason in my PMs.

So, today, me and my dad are packing cause we’re moving cross country. And there’s the fucking toaster, nothing new, just a toaster. Until I look inside and see mouse shit… A lot of mouse shit.

I show this to my dad and he just jokes about it like it was nothing.

For the last few years of my life, without knowing at all, I put toast and pop tarts in there and consumed them.

Do you know how fucking disgusted I feel right now.

Yeah, and people wonder why I’M an asshole, you dickheads don’t know how I fucking live. And it’s not even my fault, I’m just a 18 year old high school senior trying to graduate with straight A’s.

I don’t deserve half the flock I’ve gotten for my past

At least if anyone tells me to eat shit, I can tell them I have, and they can go do it instead.
Anonymous #747C
Travelling during this new year is a mess.

It depends on a country, yes, but some people are freaking stubborn about the celebration.

I always feel skeptical about the new year event, more than any other festivals…

And the risk of the infection helped lessen the liveliness, and my…  
Adding justification to lessen the celebration is good for me, bored of crowds.

Party animals are often super spreaders, marketers can be as well, and neighboring countries can promote infection as well. Especially during this shithead celebration, and shitty obligations almost always lead to fight against household members. The shitty obligations are why I heavily dislike new year event. But covid lessen the shit level, good riddance.

Still, I dislike shitty blind optimism the people almost always bring in new year (cough . new year resolution . cough . 2019 to 2020 . cough).

Don’t get me wrong, Christmas isn’t involved in this.
Dave33333

Amateur Photoeditor
My desires are simple: Save up money, move to Canada, meet person I’ve wanted to meet for a while now, go to college, get dual citizenship later on.

I’m hopeful the border opens this year, if not, the next. I social distance, I wear the mask, but I need some hope at least this happens.
Elly Catfox

nya
Getting a respiratory illness one standard Covid-19 incubation period after visiting the hospital and then insisting what you’ve contracted is a cold is like xXx_360NoCondom_xXx’ing a hooker and then insisting the reason your dick hurts later is because you sat on a dirty public toilet seat. Yeah, it’s possible, but you should probably follow Occam’s Razor first. For the love of God get tested people.

My sister’s boyfriend was already beginning to get on thin ice with me. I’m watching this guy like a fucking hawk.

Above statements related.
Anonymous #747C
@OliverHancock  
It might have been related to the damn New Year festival, I think.

This festival is surging infection rate, see Japan and Thailand for examples of countries able to contain covid well before the fucking festival.

A “New Year Skeptic” like me can easily see and say this.
Elly Catfox

nya
My my, look at me, I shop at Barnes and Noble. I bet you don’t shop at Barnes and Noble. You don’t have a rebuttal with information from a book like I do. I’m so smart because I read things from smart people who write books. That means I’m an intellectual, and what I read is true, because it’s in a book, and I got the book at the place where smart people shop, and if you disagree with me that means you don’t know what you’re talking about, because it’s not what they said in the 220+ page long book that I read.
Posted
Link
Elly Catfox
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - even edited please don't post things like this here, ok?
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide