Vent Thread

Seraphiel
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I just received news that my grandmother on my mom’s side who was in Taiwan just passed…. from a gangrene on her foot.  
Just a few months ago my other grandmother passed this year.

Damn man… she’s seen a lot. Even lived through Japanese occupation in Taiwan during er youth in WW2.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Ah sh*t here we go again
@MagpulDynamicPie

@OliverHancock  
I actually pity you two. It’s sad that you can’t accept that a far more decent and honest human being is going to lead America, and instead retreat into your doom-saying conspiracies. I’m done speaking with you two from now on. There is no longer any point.
Elly Catfox
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@LightningBolt  
What about Nightweaver? And Magpul didn’t do anything wrong, what is he supposed to do, let me be the only one with a political opinion? I get it’s against the rules, but you’re right, it’s my fault this time. I fucked up, but it’s not like Magpul and I are the only ones doing it.

Sigh I mean, you’re right… I just… I don’t know… I’m a nutcase who hasn’t kept it under control… I’m sorry… Just… shit gets me heated… I know, I know. I just don’t know where to go sometimes… or I get lost and I… forget where I am… I’m not well in the head… I’m not making excuses, I just… I try to keep away and off of it for awhile and then it’s like I… I don’t know. The world is a scary place these days and I’m not a perfectly sane person. I mean I wouldn’t hurt a fly, but… I’ll just shut up now… :(
Elly Catfox

nya
@LightningBolt

I know this is supposed to be a positive place. I don’t know where to go sometimes and I get wrapped up. I’m desperate sometimes to just try and keep myself stable and sometimes the only way I know how is to rant out my thoughts… I need to find a better place to do that when it comes to politics… I just- I don’t even realize I’m doing it sometimes. Again, I’m not making excuses. I need to do better… It’s just, like I said I’m pretty unstable a lot of the time and I try to do a lot of hobbies and positive things for myself and my family and my community when I can but sometimes I just, uh, run out of energy? I guess? That’s not the right way to put it but I don’t know exactly what is… I think there’s just only so much cooking and errand running and cleaning and helping a dude/dudette can do sometimes before they just start to crack… and then I get really lonely and I don’t know where to go and so I try getting into it online. I don’t do well with social media though… this is the only place I really have managed to stay on at all anymore… Again, you’re right, it’s my cross to bear, I shouldn’t, ummm, you know… sorry.
Elly Catfox

nya
I tried to jump off a bridge 2 weeks ago… Took all my clothes off and threw them down into the cold Missouri river, climbed up over the railing and it felt so freeing. Like it could all just be over and I could be at peace… I couldn’t do that to my girlfriend though… she doesn’t deserve that… I don’t… I don’t deserve that either. I’m a human being. I’m a human being. I don’t deserve that. I don’t deserve that. I have to make myself believe I don’t deserve that… :(
Elly Catfox

nya
Thank god at least I don’t really drink anymore. I mean maybe a single shot with eggnog for the holidays on Friday nights during the holiday season or a glass of wine with my girlfriend at the park on special occasions, but man I used to really drink. I didn’t think I had a problem. I mean, like, when you drink a lot you always have those friends who drink just as much or even more, so you’re like, “Oh well see he’s drinking more so as long as I don’t drink as much as he or she does I’m fine.” And then my mom died and I just like, I couldn’t do it anymore. I don’t even like being around it anymore. Honestly maybe I never did… no, I think I did, but I… I don’t know man it turns you into a different person if you don’t play your cards right. You gotta temper it you know?
Elly Catfox

nya
@Nightweaver20xx  
Okay, hold on, I don’t agree with what you just said, but I concur with the… frustration… and I understand where you’re coming from now. Just… look I messed up by bringing it up in here.. I didn’t mean to… maybe I did… I don’t know… I don’t understand myself a lot of the time… but please just understand where I’m coming from too. I’m in a place of fear and anxiety which sounds like what you were in too judging by what you said there, so maybe we can both just try to cool down with it and… ya know, just nudge me man. (or whichever pronouns you prefer. I don’t mean “man” like man, I just mean like human you know what I’m saying?) But like, I mean I understand. Just, idk, we should nudge each other, not judge each other. Which is kinda what I gather you want me to do anyway. I don’t mean to, but… I messed up. dang I’m a nutcase. I just.. Idk what I’m doing. Just trying to survive and keep myself from cutting or something… I don’t want to be locked up. I’ve been locked up too much. I never hurt a fly… please, I just… I don’t know. Sorry, you didn’t do anything wrong. Just please don’t hurt me
Anonymous #5431
Asian work cultures is oppressive when it comes to age and position, and more importantly, question asking.

One quite useless trade-off, you can be less punctual there.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide