Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
"[@JesterKatz":](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=25850#post_25850
)  
Happened to me a few years back too, because they deemed my content on youtube was too sexual, even though there's way worse on youtube with millions of views. It was homophobic trolls flagging my videos really.

You really should never use Gmail for anything important. Protonmail is reliable, well-encrypted, and their servers are inside Swiss bunkers deep within a mountain. World War III won't destroy your Protonmail account.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
"@JesterKatz":/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=25850#post_25850
Happened to me a few years back too, because they sdeemed my content on youtube was too sexual, even though there's worse on youtube with millions of views. TIt was homophobic trolls flagging my videos really.

You really should never use Gmail for anything important. Protonmail is reliable, well-encrypted, and their servers are inside Swiss bunkers deep within a mountain. World War III won't destroy your Protonmail account.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Happened to me a few years back too, because they seemed my content on youtube was too sexual, even though there's worse on youtube with millions of views. Trolls flagging my videos really.

No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Happened to me a few years back too, because they seemed my content on youtube was too sexual, even though there's worse on youtube with millions of views. Trolls flagging my videos really.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox