Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #747C in topic Vent Thread

Anonymous #747C
Travelling during this new year is a mess.

It depends on a country, yes, but some people are freaking stubborn about the celebration.

I always feel skeptical about the new year event, more than any other festivals...

And the risk of the infection helped lessen the liveliness, and my...

Adding justification to lessen the celebration is good for me, bored of crowds.

Party animals are often super spreaders, marketers can be as well, and neighboring countries can promote infection as well. Especially during this shithead celebration, and shitty obligations almost always lead to fight against household members. The shitty obligations are why I heavily dislike new year event. But covid lessen the shit level, good riddance.

Still, I dislike shitty blind optimism the people almost always bring in new year (cough . new year resolution . cough . 2019 to 2020 . cough).

Don't get me wrong, Christmas isn't involved in this.
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #747C
Anonymous #747C

It depends on a country, yes, but some people are freaking stubborn about the celebration.

I always feel skeptical about the new year event, more than any other festivals...

Party animals are often super spreaders, marketers can be as well, and neighboring countries can promote infection as well. Especially during this shithead celebration, and shitty obligations almost always lead to fight against household members. The shitty obligations are why I heavily dislike new year event. But covid lessen the shit level, good riddance.

Don't get me wrong, Christmas isn't involved in this.
No reason given
Anonymous #747C

No reason given
Anonymous #747C

Party animals are often super spreaders, marketers can be as well, and neighboring countries can promote infection as well. Especially during this shithead celebration, and shitty obligations almost always lead to fight against household members. The shitty obligations are why I heavily dislike new year event.
No reason given
Anonymous #747C

Party animals are often super spreaders, marketers can be as well, and neighboring countries can promote infection as well. Especially during this shithead celebration, and shitty obligations almost always lead to fight against household members.
No reason given
Anonymous #747C

Party animals are often super spreaders, marketers can be as well, and neighboring countries can promote infection as well. Especially during this shithead celebration.
No reason given
Anonymous #747C

Party animals are often super spreaders, marketers can be as well, and neighboring countries can promote infection as well.
No reason given
Anonymous #747C

No reason given