Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dave33333 in topic Vent Thread

Dave33333
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Amateur Photoeditor
I think what makes me even more mad is, this is a person who rules by fear in a way. And fucks with people psychologically. Honestly at first I thought it was bullshit, but honrestally... It's probably right. If someone can fuck with my head this bad, it's both a testament to how much help I fucking need and how much of an asshole that person is to exploit it.

Imagine fucking bullying people into submission when they speak out of turn, or leaving a lasting impact on others, whether it was through ruining friendships or obvious mental scarring. I've been here 5 fucking years man...

I would tell my best friend about this shit, but considering it involves furry shit, it's the one part of my life I refuse to delve into... So I can't explain it perfectly to her... That really fucking sucks but there's obvious reasons why I don't.
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333