Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I was wearing a mask back in March when the government was telling us **not** to, and I will continue to wear one when I want to, regardless of what the government says. Most people don't wear them because the government tells us to, we wear them because we don't want to catch and spread Covid-19. The fact that **you people**, _*you know who you are_*, can't conceive of ever wanting to wear a mask, doesn't mean everybody else doesn't. 🙄

If the government mandated that we don't wear a mask, many people, myself included, would stand up and fight it. Don't treat everyone like a sheep just because they do something that may or may not be what the government ihappens to be telling them to do.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
I was wearing a mask back in March when the government was telling us *not* to, and I will continue to wear one when I want to, regardless of what the government says. Most people don't wear them because the government tells us to, we wear them because we don't want to catch and spread Covid-19. The fact that *you people*, _you know who you are_, can't conceive of ever wanting to wear a mask, doesn't mean everybody else doesn't. 🙄

If the government mandated that we don't wear a mask, many people, myself included, would stand up and fight it. Don't treat everyone like a sheep just because they do something that may or may not be what the government is telling them to do.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
I was wearing a mask back in March when the government was telling us *not* to, and I will continue to wear one when I want to, regardless of what the government says. Most people don't wear them because the government tells us to, we wear them because we don't want to catch and spread Covid-19. The fact that *you people*, _you know who you are_, can't conceive of ever wanting to wear a mask, doesn't mean everybody else doesn't. 🙄

If the government mandated that we don't wear a mask, many lot of people, myself included, would still wearnd oup aned fight it. Don't treat everyone like a sheep just because they do something that may or may not be what the government is telling them to do.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

If the government mandated that we don't wear a mask, a lot of people would still wear one. Don't treat everyone like a sheep just because they do something that may or may not be what the government is telling them to do.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox