Unpopular opinion time (Furbooru Edition)

Hollowfox

Est. 2012
I felt like this thread hasn’t been created in this site (unlike in Derpibooru) so I have to make one.

Despite liking the redesign, I felt like the original redesign for the Sonic movie isn’t ugly to me. Not pretty, but not ugly either. Just weird.
GracieArt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Artist -

Multimedia Artist
Ye it wasnt super uggo, it was just like wait thats not sonic lol.

My unpopular opinion would have to be that I think there’s an unfair bias towards canids in the community. Like most furry social networks have some sort of canid-related symbol for their icon, including this one lol. But I know im like the only person bothered by this haha!
Posted
Link
Elly Catfox
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - If you want to talk with staff about it, please use our Support forum instead of posts in forums.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Imposed political neutrality will be the death of us someday. Not all ideologies are equal. Some ideologies are not deserving of respect, because they do not respect others to begin with. If allowed to fester and gain an edge under the guise of fake neutrality, the rest of us become sitting ducks.
Elly Catfox
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
It is not biased to be a secular humanist, to be the way that people should be in the modern age, the way that is responsible for all the good in the post-rennaissance age. It is not biased to be objective, to trust in the scientific method, and to seek the elimination of those who would and do destroy all of that at every chance they get.
Elly Catfox

nya
Theistic religion has no basis in reality. There exists no evidence for a god in the sky to pray to and it is those types of false beliefs that we allow to continue to propagate throughout our society that hold us back from what we could be, and keep us in suffering.

Nationalism similarly has no basis in reality. One chooses not the place of their birth, nor the circumstances which arise to where they may or may not be required to immigrate to. It is foolish and dangerous to believe otherwise.
Elly Catfox

nya
I don’t mean to be an ass though… Perhaps I’m too harsh sometimes… Life is hard and confusing…  
It’s okay. Have a good night Furbooru.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide