The depression thread.

Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Ah sh*t here we go again
I’ll start.

I’m going to be 41 years old in two months and I deeply regret almost everything I’ve ever done in my life. I was a stupid, gullible child who got bullied constantly by children smarter than he was and I deserved it. I was and am a lecherous and disgusting adult who sexually harasses women and got fired from my job because of it. Until a few years ago I was a drunk slob who never exercised. Everyone growing up told me how smart and how successful I would be, but here I am in middle age and I’m unemployed with no friends, no girlfriend and no prospects.

Honestly if you gave me a gun right now I’d probably put it in my mouth and pull the trigger.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide