Stupid Stuff That Comes to Mind That We Want to Post

Poll results: Is baseball a fruit?

Why are you still reading these options?
20.51% 16 votes
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
20.51% 16 votes
No, but a tin can
17.95% 14 votes
POLAND CAN INTO SPACE
16.67% 13 votes
What is love?
11.54% 9 votes
The Crusades were unjustified genocide
8.97% 7 votes
<<THat's what V2 is for.>>
3.85% 3 votes

Poll ends . 78 votes cast so far.

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@Coriolanus

I don’t know if that’s a gang sign or a football thing or what, but it’s the stupidest-looking one I’ve ever seen, whatever it is. Also that anime character is not doing the same thing. It’s very important that you do the exact same thing when you make hand signs or else you’re doing something completely different. The thumbs can’t be pointing down or backwards if they’re supposed to be up.

It’s like at school one time, back in my autism-dominated youth, I was doing this code for “we want McDonald’s” whenever my buddy and I were gonna sneak out of school and go to the McDonald’s down the street. But it just so happened to essentially be the opposite of throwing up Westside, so it looked we were throwing down Westside- disrespectin’- to an observer.

Nowadays I’m surprisingly street smart for an aspie. I remember this one time I had to do cocaine cause I ran into some old friends of mine and started hanging out, but they had changed. They started showing me their guns, cuban cigars (back before they were legal), and all their drugs they were moving and synthesizing, and of course that meant they had to make me part of it so that I can’t rat on em. So here I am in my head like, “oh fuck I really don’t want to do cocaine.” But if you’re smart you can just tell when you’re supposed to play shit cool, when you’re just dealing with with hood shit. It’s like if you’ve ever seen Better Call Saul, you can be white and nerdy af but if you start dealing with certain kinds of people you cut that shit out for the time being, don’t listen to your stupid music and drive a big flashy yellow car. You chill out and roll like they do. You’re in their territory, in their game, so you shape up and act like it. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@_+KugelBlitz FlakPanzer+_  
I say this as someone who just bought 4 pairs of headphones today.

I think the main benefit of going wireless in the first place is so that the cord can’t break. I’ve lost several electronics to broken cords that short over the years, including headphones. A strap is functionally different than a cord with a wire carrying current through it for the purpose of audio or power transmission, and will not break nearly as easily. Another obvious benefit is that wired headphone cords get tangled on things. I think a small strap is not going to get tangled nearly as easily as a 5-10ft cord going to another device.

I suppose that some people prefer the style of not having a cord. But then that just means that the strap is not for you.

For what it’s worth, I can certainly appreciate the sentiment of channeling Filthy Frank to roast anything AirPods related. I feel like 2/3rds of the people who wear Airpods are doing it for the Apple brand name, especially the ones who go out of their way to insist they’re not, and then spit off a whole bunch of great things about them that can be easily said about many of their competitors for half the price.

Unless something has changed in the last few years, earbuds always have lower sound quality when you pay the same amount of money as a comparable brand’s headphones. Take everything I’m about to say with a grain of salt, but I think the only good reasons to wear in-ear earbuds anyway is if you need the comfort of being able to lie on your side with them, need something ultra-light and ultra-portable, or you’re athletic and want something that doesn’t bounce around on your head while running etc. To me, earbuds, unless used for the purposes above, represent vanity, trendiness, and servitude to the cold roboticism of the social hierarchy. Headphones represent love for the music, respect for the individual, and a message: people that don’t respect that can go fuck themselves.

I’m speaking in broad generalities about my interpretations here. Not everyone who wears earbuds is a tool of the societal ladder, and not everyone who wears headphones is a music-loving DJ, a working-class hero, or a proletariat punk.
Posted
Link
Anonymous #1158
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Advertising spam
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide