Stupid Stuff That Comes to Mind That We Want to Post

Poll results: Is baseball a fruit?

Why are you still reading these options?
20.51% 16 votes
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
20.51% 16 votes
No, but a tin can
17.95% 14 votes
POLAND CAN INTO SPACE
16.67% 13 votes
What is love?
11.54% 9 votes
The Crusades were unjustified genocide
8.97% 7 votes
<<THat's what V2 is for.>>
3.85% 3 votes

Poll ends . 78 votes cast so far.

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@Cosmas-the-Explorer

As long as one of the following conditions is true, you are a furry:

1. Youe posts are either drawn really badly or really well, without much in between.

2. You’ve got or enjoy original characters.

3. You want make snu snu with furry character.

Lol. Joking aside, you coulda been considered a furry just for being here. It’s all up to you homesizzle, your choice. Don’t sweat it either way.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
@OliverHancock  
For the first two, well those are goals I strive to get to.

And for the third, well even as a kid, I found Sandy Cheeks very nice looking in that bikini, so it looks like I’m already partly there!
Anonymous #DE5D
The sudden increase in Lola Bunny fanart keeps making me wonder how many people on this site were even alive when the first Space Jam movie came out. I have this fear I might be in the minority on that.
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Demonic Doggo
Everybody should be kung fu fighting.
We can be as fast as lightning.
It may be a little bit frightening.
Make sure you have expert timing.

Smol funfact, an perfectly timed leg check will incapacitate an opponent. So if your about to get kicked. Raise that leg at the right moment and check it. And watch as they crumble to the floor in agony as they may have broken something or hit a nerve - your lethal demonic doggo
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide