Lewd Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Never in my life have I ever understood why men make such a fuss over the size of their penis- until I started growing tits. First came nothing but absolute joy! ^_^
Now the joy is still very much there, but accompanied by extra weight management and studying of supplements, exercise regimens, diets, bras… I’ll stop now, lol. XD
So guys I finally get why you fuss about it! Just first and foremost, be kind to yourselves, please! ♡♡♡ ~
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
@Goku Black
Oh, I haven’t even had a sex change, more commonly referred to as “sexual reassignment surgery,” or “SRS.” It’s expensive, and not all of us are sure if we want to go that route. Being a futa (that’s my term, don’t randomly call a trans girl a futa unless that’s something she identifies with), has its ups and downs.
Regardless of SRS, you can grow some really nice bitties. Most trans girls can grow 1 cup size smaller than their relatives, although 2 or 3 cup sizes smaller isn’t uncommon. Hormone therapy, aka HRT or GAHT, is putting your body through female puberty, so you redistribute fat and muscle to the places that it would be going to in a cis woman’s body instead of someone AMAB. (Assigned male at birth.) The women in my family generally have very big ones, so I should expect Cs or Ds after a few years, possibly even DDs but I’m not holding my breath. :P
At almost 29 years old and coming from a rough background, I think I am doing extremely well for myself.
Here’s to 2 months of HRT. I have girl skin now, it’s so soft! >^_^< ♥
I am a liberated girl! :3
Elly Catfox

nya
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
So I was thinking about that… Thank u for reminding me! ^_^
I know how much you like really submissive poses. I do too! ♡ now’s not a good night for pics or video, but I can still practice now. I got fuzzy handcuffs too. Although you don’t have to handcuff me usually. ;) I know how to be a submissive little princess.
I like to sit pretty. attentively and happily eager, just like that. Can do no gear for one, and another just like that again but with a blindfold, my cuffs and ballgag in, and of course wearing my nice leather choker with lockett. 🥵🔥♡♡♡ ^_^
Also idk where it is right now but I have this bra irl.
I will probably wear that because its only purpose is to present my body submissively and it does a good job. I know you like seeing that kind of thing as much as I like being it, even if I’m not ur type! ♡♡♡
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Even Worse Kobold -

@Elly Catfox
Yeah that pose is good I’m happy to talk kinks.
Here’s some good WebM audio examples off DerpiBooru, normally I don’t involve ponies with this fandom if that’s no problem.
A barking Starla and anal Fluttershy
I enjoy this image of Rarity getting bitched
Posted Report
Elly Catfox

nya
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
I like the 1st and 3rd ones. :3 ♡ rly hot
I think fucking a catgirl hard like that and making her submit to act like a dog would be super cute n hot. Drawing like one of those memey 2 panel comics where at first some big guy’s like, “you’re gonna put this doggy collar on, and you’re gonna bark for me while I make you my bitch.”
And she’s all like “nyaaaa” With a lil shake of her head no, but blushing cutely.”
And then in the next panel she’s still got her cat ears and tail etc. but got her collar swapped, maybe a doggy n bone pattern blindfold or a chew toy loosely stuffed in her mouth but with enough room she’s still barking and taking it like a champ. XD I love it.
Only way I’m ever wearing a dog collar. 😆 Gotta retain a lil bit o my kittycat ♡ ~
Elly Catfox

nya
God I want to suck off my boyfriend. He’s an ocean away but I just want to completely drain him and show him my appetite and make him know and feel how much I appreciate him and his body. I would love to have more sex with people in general, but I would like to go the extra mile with someone so caring like him. Find all his kinks, what really makes him tick. the special spots on his body. what clothing really turns him on. mrraaaaow ♥ ~
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide