Lewd Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
A good neighbor friend of mine called and wanted to know if I wanted to go for a walk with him. And I was feeling frisky and fun like my good old self so I dolled myself up a little and walked out pretty with him down to the park. Then he took me back to his place, gave me a back massage, dinner, and a couple sherry-laden cosmos while we watched Anton Petrov and YouTube Poop/YTPMV… eventually even one of my own videos came up! Before long I put on a little personal show for him before thanking him profusely and heading home, and I just feel like such a good lil whore! >:3 fffffffffuck hahaha XD ♡♡♡♡♡ mmmmmmmeowwww ;) ♡♡♡♡♡♡ ^_^ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
I will cuddle him, suck him dry, and take his cum whenever and wherever he needs, over and over again. I will keep my body healthy and fit for him, candy for his eyes, pleasing to his senses. I will do as he desires, as he needs. I will purr in delight as he undresses and yip in ecstasy as he fucks me deep. I love him dearly and every day I thank the universe for letting me be his. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Elly Catfox

nya
Also btw my boyfriend is more of a brother to me than anything else and turns out he doesn’t want sex or intimacy. and I’m a silly poly femboy t-girl anyway, so if anybody in the Erie, PA area wants to fuck around hmu ♡♡ ;) ^_^. I’ll be your submissive, dirty lil neko girl! 😽🐾😻🥵
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide