Lewd Thread

Anonymous #7364
I need to suck and fuck a cock so bad. P.s. this is Oliver Hancock, I just can’t sign into my account right.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Oml I took it so good tonight with my cute purple buttplug, never done that before. If you’be never tried it, practice doing squats as good exercise, eating healthy, and using ypir fingers. You’ll take deeper and bigger than you ever thought possible oml <3 it’s like a magic trick except you feel all warm and cuddly insudw. Anywho I just took my sleepaid and im falling asleep annyway but y’all have a goodnight and ways remember you can always try new things <3 <3 <3 ^_^ ♡ ♡ ♡
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I think the hottest thing is when someone is normally kind and polite and sweet to a T, but they’re still strong at heart and know how to get things done and take charge when they need to. Then you get that person to relax, take care of their needs with you, and make you theirs. They let go of their usual higher ideals for just a bit to get what they want and enjoy it in that moment, just barely in control enough to be safe, but clearly they have given in to more carnal desires at day’s end, giving you those sweet, firm directions, teaching you to pleasure them further, and giving you loving praise on a job well done when you’ve done your best to fulfil their needs and desires.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide