Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Lewd Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
[@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ](/forums/dis/topics/lewd-thread?post_id=36386#post_36386)
I like the 1st and 3rd ones. :3 ♡ rly hot

I think fucking a catgirl hard like that and making her submit to act like a dog would be super cute n hot. Drawing like one of those memey 2 panel comics where at first some big guy's like, "you're gonna put this doggy collar on, and you're gonna bark for me while I make you my bitch."

And she's all like "nyaaaa" With a lil shake of her head no, but blushing cutely."

And then in the next panel she's still got her cat ears and tail etc. but got her collar swapped, maybe a doggy n bone pattern blindfold or a chew toy loosely stuffed in her mouth but with enough room she's still barking and taking it like a champ. XD I love it.

Only way *I'm* ever wearing a dog collar. 😆 Gotta retain a lil bit o my kittycat ♡ ~
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
[@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ](/forums/dis/topics/lewd-thread?post_id=36386#post_36386)
I like the 1st and 3rd ones. :3 ♡ rly hot

I think fucking a catgirl hard like that and making her submit to act like a dog would be super cute n hot. Drawing like one of those memey 2 panel comics where at first some big guy's like, "you're gonna put this doggy collar on, and you're gonna bark for me while I make you my bitch."

And she's all like "nyaaaa???" With a lil shake of her head no, but blushing cutely."

And then in the next panel she's still got her cat ears and tail etc. but got her collar swapped, barking and taking it like a champ. XD I love it.

Only way *I'm* ever wearing a dog collar. 😆 ♡ ~
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox