Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Lewd Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Also btw my boyfriend is more of a brother to me than anything else and turns out he doesn't want sex or intimacy. and I'm a silly poly femboy t-girl anyway, so if anybody in the Erie, PA area wants to fuck around hmu β™‘β™‘ ;) \^_^. I'll be your submissive, dirty lil neko girl! 😽🐾😻πŸ₯΅
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
Also btw my boyfriend is now more of a brother to me than anything else and turns out he doesn't want sex. and I'm a silly poly femboy t-girl anyway, so if anybody in the Erie, PA area wants to fuck around hmu β™‘β™‘ ;) \^_^. I'll be your submissive, dirty lil neko girl! 😽🐾😻πŸ₯΅
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Also btw my boyfriend is now more of a brother to me than anything else and turns out he doesn't want sex. and I'm a silly poly femboy t-girl anyway, so if anybody in the Erie, PA area wants to fuck around hmu β™‘β™‘ ;) \^_^. I'll be your submissive, dirty lil neko girl! 😽🐾😻πŸ₯΅
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Also btw my boyfriend is lanow more of and wbron'ther fuck tor bme ithan anythimng else atnd doesn't wianth mse,x. butand I'm a silly poly femboy t-girl slutanyway, so if anybody in the Erie, PA area wants to fuck around hmu β™‘β™‘ ;) \^_^. I'll be ayour submissive, dirty lil neko girl! 😽🐾😻πŸ₯΅
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Also btw my boyfriend is lame and won't fuck or be intimate with me, but I'm a silly poly femboy t-girl slut so if anybody in the Erie, PA area wants to fuck around hmu β™‘β™‘ ;) \^_^. I'll be a submissive, dirty lil neko girl! 😽🐾😻πŸ₯΅
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Also btw my boyfriend is lame and won't fuck or be intimate with me irl, but I'm a silly poly femboy t-girl slut so if anybody in the Erie, PA area wants to fuck around hmu β™‘β™‘ ;) \^_^. I'll be a dirty lil neko girl! 😽🐾😻πŸ₯΅
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Also btw my boyfriend is lame and won't fuck or be intimate with me irl, but I'm a silly poly femboy t-girl slut so if anybody in the Erie, PA area wants to fuck around hmu β™‘β™‘ ;) \^_^. I'll be a dirty lil neko girl! 😽🐾😻πŸ₯΅
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
Also btw my boyfriend is lame and won't fuck or be intimate with me irl, but I'm a silly poly femboy t-girl slut so if anybody in the Erie, PA area wants to fuck around hmu β™‘β™‘ ;) \^_^.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox