Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #98C3 in topic Lewd Thread

Anonymous #98C3
"[@Neopolitan":](/forums/dis/topics/lewd-thread?post_id=21728#post_21728
)  
UwU

I like when 2 guys are both physically and mentally strong, but have moments of weakness the other one helps them through, and then one is a complete femboy in bed andwhile the other is a switch.

Been a long time since I found a decent furfic/fanfic with anything like that. **Sigh** :/
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #98C3
Anonymous #98C3
"@Neopolitan":/forums/dis/topics/lewd-thread?post_id=21728#post_21728
UwU

I like when 2 guys are both physically and mentally strong, but have moments of weakness the other one helps them through, and then one is a complete femboy in bed and the other is a switch.

Been a long time since I found a decent furfic/fanfic with anything like that. *Sigh* :/
No reason given
Anonymous #98C3
UwU

I like when 2 guys are both physically and mentally strong but have moments of weakness the other one helps them through, and then one is a complete femboy in bed and the other is a switch. Been a long time since I found a decent furfic/fanfic with anything like that. *Sigh* :/
No reason given
Anonymous #98C3
UwU

I like when 2 guys are both physically and mentally strong, and then one is a complete femboy in bed and the other is a switch. Been a long time since I found a decent furfic/fanfic with anything like that. *Sigh* :/
No reason given