Flex Thread!

MagpulDynamicPie
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

DARPA Pone
@OliverHancock  
That’s an inspiring story. Always nice to hear when bad times can still lead to success. Sorry you had the experience in the first place, but glad you made the best of it and overcame it in the end.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
It is really weird though, that you can essentially get away with a lot by just pretending you’re wealthy. Just dress and shave like you are and speak with an “academically-enriched vernacular.” Also be white, I’m sure that helps. But anywho.
Elly Catfox

nya
@MagpulDynamicPie  
Thanks, I hope my meds kick in soon. I don’t want to make an ass of myself and ruin a good thing. Nerves and anxiety keep me up late and I get tired and say stupid shit sometimes but I don’t mean to.
Elly Catfox

nya
@MagpulDynamicPie  
I’m pretty unkillable it seems though so at least there’s that. Lost my uncle and mom to suicide and my dad to homicide, grandparents kicked me out as a teenager for being gay. Lol, I feel disconnected from poor people because I feel like so many of them use their victimhood as an excuse to be assholes, but I feel disconnected from the mainstream and such because they feel the opposite, overly insensitive, careless, and clueless about what it’s actually like in the real world.
Elly Catfox

nya
In the end I’m no better than the most of us. I’m no hero and I’m not really successful by almost any measure of the word… But I’m alive still. I’m still doing my best to be positive. Donated evaporative cooling towels to the police force and the protesters both today cause I figured nobody is going to treat each other like a human being and listen to each other if they’re all too hot to focus on anything.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide