Eternal thread (Furry edition)

Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Demonic Doggo
@Zaknel
Despite being an accident, it most likely makes them stand out more which i find is kinda nice
Also i’ve been here five minutes stumbling over words, my god
Luna
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Platinum Piece - Platinum Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public
Always Codes Drunk - Apparently cats have non-existent alcohol tolerance
Artist -

Administrator
Devops
So I’m actually contemplating what kind of events this site could benefit from. I dunno anything concrete so far so I’m not posting it in any official capacity, more like personal wondering.
Luna
Even Worse Kobold -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Platinum Piece - Platinum Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public
Always Codes Drunk - Apparently cats have non-existent alcohol tolerance
Artist -

Administrator
Devops
@Zaknel
That’s actually an interesting idea! I’m also playing around with a thought of running a lot of small-scale recurring events with a more limited amount of badges to be issued for those. Big events are fun and all, but they’re a lot of effort to organize and run.
Or maybe some kind of seasonal event ideas, or cumulative badges to be earned each season (e.g. similar to the way Steam does it with their seasonal badges).
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide