Eternal thread (Furry edition)

SemiDovich
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

You know who this is.
Psssh, all you gotta do is change the blue of “staff” to purple and Toy, Other and Imp the unicorn role and you’re done.

(And by your definition we were all sporting furry avatars anyway, weren’t we)
GenericArchangel
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

California Dreamer
I mean, as sad as it would be if they don’t use the forums, I guess we’d get the thread to ourselves-ish?

Also I’m a touch sad the MLP thread isn’t a locked single-post with a link to Derpi and nothing else.
CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
@LightningBolt  
Important tags would be the ones that people are most likely to use in their search queries, filters or watchlists. So I guess things connected to gender, sexual orientation, sexual intercourse, fetishes, etc.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide