Eternal thread (Furry edition)

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I believe the rest of our lives are a joint mission of being better for our planet and our fellow humans, and for ourselves. We must also focus on self-preservation- on survival. Prepare and educate yourselves. You have the power within you to be so much more than you know. If you would’ve told me 4 years ago that I would ever be foraging, canning and baking my own food, making my own nets, bags, weapons, and more and camping in sub-zero temperatures… I would’ve thought you were nuts… But life is amazing like that. You can accomplish a lot if you just believe in yourself. You don’t have to accomplish the same things as anyone else or in the same way… But you can and should do a lot more than what you think. You owe it to yourself.
Remnants

@OliverHancock  
It’s not every day I see positivity of this sort. Thank you for that.

After having seen madness for so long, at some point one just resigns to it and just observe. We’ve all been brought up on this idea that humanity is better, smarter and more rational than it actually is. Ignorance is bliss until you know better.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide