DreamSMP (what will happen?), (things that don’t make sense in the dreamsmp lore etc.)

Poll results: Who is your favorite player on the DreamSMP?

Dream
33.33% 1 vote
Tommyinnit
33.33% 1 vote
Other
33.33% 1 vote
GeorgeNotFound
0.00% 0 votes
SapNap
0.00% 0 votes
Purpled
0.00% 0 votes
Punz
0.00% 0 votes
Ponk
0.00% 0 votes
Skeppy
0.00% 0 votes
Bbh
0.00% 0 votes
JackTV
0.00% 0 votes
Awesamdude
0.00% 0 votes
Sam Nook
0.00% 0 votes
Wilbur/ghostbur
0.00% 0 votes
Tubbo
0.00% 0 votes
Jschlatt/glatt
0.00% 0 votes
Niachu
0.00% 0 votes
Fundy
0.00% 0 votes
Hannahxxrosexx
0.00% 0 votes
Philza
0.00% 0 votes

Poll ended with 3 votes.

Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Demonic Doggo
Hmm, I need to actually watch the smp episodes as I stated before so I can actually understand the lore, and tell where it’s going next instead of being that one person that reads the lore. And doesn’t even understand it
FreshMints
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

It’s FemBoy Time.
So what has happened recently, Dream has done everything that no one had any idea who did it, and Punz and the boys come because dream didn’t pay him enough to keep them out of the situation, so he got sent to Sams prison, and tommy is building the big innit hotel but payed 32 dimands to build it and now he is called Sam nook and Sam nook is giving requests to get the materials for the hotel. There’s is a cult called The eggpire. Bbh ant frost are in it. And there has been bloodvines spreading across the entire smp. And bbh said that you ether like or you hate it. And tommy is amuned to it. And bbh says If you ask for something, it will give it to you. Also, connereatspants,hannahxxrose,foolishg has joined the smp.
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
It’s kinda like trying to explain how stands work in JoJo, to someone who has only seen half of Part 1 that doesn’t even have stands
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
Lol and the reason I specifically said that, I explained one to a person. It took 8 hours for them to comprehend it wheeze
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide