Count to 1000

Anonymous #3B3A
2050 - half of the 21st century will lies here, towards even more unknown future.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
211 + 24

Anyone ever count bits (as in powers of 2) in their head to relax or stave off boredom? Been doing it a few times a year, my whole life, ever since I was 8 or 9 years old. Usually it’s when I’m stuck in a hospital or looney bin.

I have the first 16 memorized.  
(2^16 = 65536)

My favorite number used to be 8 bits (256), but has since been eclipsed by 16 bits, (65,536.)
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
4027 in octal. (My phone seems to be incapable of copying and pasting, or otherwise inputting subscripts, running its current OS and software.)

I once tried to program an octal calculator with a Chozo theme from Metroid.

I had theorized that, since humanity’s choice to primarily use the decimal system is because we have 10 fingers, bird people would use an octal system because they have 8 talons.

full

Indeed, it’s a bit of a stretch I admit, but if you count double long scratches, angled scratches, and angled talon hook symbols as unique characters rather than variants, then you’ve essentially got 8 different characters written on the Chozo walls.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide