Ask the mods anything.

Teaspoon
Ani Artist Test - TEST
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
lunar test A 1 -
sun test A 1 -
lunar test -
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -

still using a ps/2 kb
@Jinx
I used to play online with a group of friends, but we lost our DM, and no replacement.
For a few years I played IRL with work colleagues… and then covid hit =/
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@Jinx
I lived a brief 6ish months alone in an apartment during my first university, had a neighbour who was really into DnD.
We made friendship and one weekend he received 2 of his DnD partners and invited me over for a good time, we had food, drinks, weed and played/roleplay DnD for like 10 hours straight the sun even rised up on us.
That was one of the funniest, happiest days in my life.
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@Jinx
I used to play a lot. Like, every weekend and sometimes a couple extra nights a week. I’d like to do that again.
WoW kind of stuck a spear in the heart of all our table-or-board gaming. Basically everyone recreated their characters in WoW and then stayed there, grinding whatever the game gave them to do. Trying to get some of them to play D&D again is hard. It’s like it’s too much effort to try to imagine your own world when you could immerse yourself in WoW instead.
Also, covid really kicked socializing together in the same place in the nuts.
But, I really would love to D&D again. I really miss it.
@Zaknel
That’s actually a hard question. Cats are cool, like Catra, but then there’s Judy Hopps, so … hmmm. I honestly don’t know. Just roll dice for me, I’ll take whichever.
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
See - rabbits are just cool. Cats are awesome, but … that’s a hard choice.
Anonymous #FA3B
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
Also, there’s a Report button under every post, so if you feel very strongly about this, please feel free to use it. Just remember to group multiple image links under the same rule in the comment box.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
Im not a big anime person myself, and being on a furry site it kinda made me go “huh? Wtf.” Mind you i have an extremely large set of hidden tags so i may not be seeing a steady flow of it.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide