Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #9169 in topic Ask the mods anything.

Anonymous #9169
Hi, there was some recent *+*__tag vandalization by a non-registered member (anonymous)+__** around these tags and use them to attack innocent arts, such as Amity's work (artist:徐詩珮):

they keep adding negative tags
"

[
wtf":](/tags/wtf/tag_changes), "[kill it":](/tags/kill%2Bit/tag_changes), "[cursed image":](/tags/cursed%2Bimage/tag_changes), "[shitpost":](/tags/shitpost/tag_changes), "[not cute":](/tags/not%2Bcute/tag_changes

)

and one positive tag was removed by them
"

[
cute":](/tags/cute/tag_changes

)

Luckily, some good citizen registered users fixed for it, such as the uploader Radomila herself, but how long will they keep holding this if that "tag crimical anonymous" is still around?

The "tag criminal" in question pretty much violates Rule #4 and also #0 if you'd consider, those arts aren't stylistic suck enough or grossly conceptually disruptive enough to deserve such negative tags.

_

I am "furred_researcher" user here, I do feel that it is my duty to protect the rights of people, especially Aspies and Aspie's friends. This site shall be void of bullies.  
Besides, I apologize for creating the tag "kill it" here, I thought it was fun to tag them on some of the very conceptually disturbing images, some of those images I even uploaded myself, never thought someone else would use it to harass innocent images to the point of bullying._*
Reason: Revealing my identity as the tag "kill it" died, so the site is safer.
Edited by Anonymous #9169
Anonymous #9169
Hi, there was some recent *+tag vandalization by a non-registered member (anonymous)+* around these tags and use them to attack innocent arts, such as Amity's work (artist:徐詩珮):

"wtf":/tags/wtf/tag_changes, "kill it":/tags/kill%2Bit/tag_changes, "cursed image":/tags/cursed%2Bimage/tag_changes, "shitpost":/tags/shitpost/tag_changes, "not cute":/tags/not%2Bcute/tag_changes

"cute":/tags/cute/tag_changes

Luckily, some good citizen registered users fixed for it, such as the uploader Radomila herself, but how long will they keep holding this if that "tag crimical anonymous" is still around?

The "tag criminal" in question pretty much violates Rule #4 and also #0 if you'd consider, those arts aren't stylistic suck enough or grossly conceptually disruptive enough to deserve such negative tags.

_I am "furred_researcher" user here, I do feel that it is my duty to protect the rights of people, especially Aspies and Aspie's friends. This site shall be void of bullies. Besides, I apologize for creating the tag "kill it" here, I thought it was fun to tag them on conceptually disturbing images, some of those images I even uploaded myself, never thought someone else would use it to harass innocent images to the point of bullying._
Anonymous #9169
Hi, there was some recent *+tag vandalization by a non-registered member (anonymous)+* around these tags and use them to attack innocent arts, such as Amity's work (artist:徐詩珮):

"wtf":/tags/wtf/tag_changes, "kill it":/tags/kill%2Bit/tag_changes, "cursed image":/tags/cursed%2Bimage/tag_changes, "shitpost":/tags/shitpost/tag_changes, "not cute":/tags/not%2Bcute/tag_changes

_I am "furred_researcher" user here, I do feel that it is my duty to protect the rights of people, especially Aspies and Aspie's friends. This site shall be void of bullies. Besides, I apologize for creating the tag "kill it" here, never thought someone else would use it to harass innocent images to the point of bullying._
Anonymous #9169

_I am "fursearch", I do feel that it is my duty to protect the rights of people, especially Aspies and Aspie's friends. This site shall be void of bullies. Besides, I apologize for creating the tag "kill it" here, never thought someone else would use it to harass innocent images to the point of bullying._
Anonymous #9169

_I am "fursearch", I do feel that it is my duty to protect the rights of people, especially Aspies and Aspie's friends. This site shall be void of bullies. Besides, I apologize for creating the tag "kill it" here, never thought someone would use it to harass innocent images to the point of bullying._
Anonymous #9169

_I am "fursearch", hereI tdo protfect idenl tihaty, it is my duty to protect the rights of people, especially Aspies and Aspie's friends. This site shall be void of bullies._
Anonymous #9169

_I am "fursearch" here to protect identity, it is my duty to protect the rights of people, especially Aspies and Aspie's friends. This site shall be void of bullies._
Anonymous #9169

_I amust "fursemainrch" anonymous here to protect identity, it is my duty to protect the rights of people, especially Aspies and Aspie's friends. This site shall be void of bullies._
Reason: Rebealing my identity as the tag "kill it" died, so the site is safer.
Anonymous #9169

_I must remain anonymous here to protect identity, it is my duty to protect the rights of people, especially Aspies and Aspie's friends. This site shall be void of bullies._
No reason given
Anonymous #9169

The "tag criminal" in question pretty much violates Rule #4 and also #0 if you'd consider, those arts aren't stylistic suck enough to deserve such negative tags.

_I must remain anonymous here to protect identity, it is my duty to protect the rights of people, especially Aspies and Aspie's friends. This site shall be void of bullies._
No reason given
Anonymous #9169

The "tag criminal" in question pretty much violates Rule #4 and also #0 if you'd consider, those arts aren't stylistic suck enough to deserve such negative tags.

_I must remain anonymous here to protect identity, it is my duty to protect the rights of people, especially Aspies and Aspie's friends._
No reason given
Anonymous #9169

I must remain anonymous here to protect identity, it is my duty to protect the rights of people, especially Aspies and Aspie's friends.
No reason given
Anonymous #9169
Hi, there was some recent *tag vandalization by a non-registered member (anonymous)* around these tags and use them to attack innocent arts, such as Amity's work (artist:徐詩珮):

I must remain anonymous here to protect identity, it is my duty to protect the rights of people, especially Aspies and Aspie's friends.
No reason given
Anonymous #9169
Hi, there was some recent tag vandalization by a non-registered member (anonymous) around these tags and use them to attack innocent arts, such as Amity's work (artist:徐詩珮):

Luckily, some good citizen registered users fixed for it, orsuch as the uploader Radomila herself, but how long will they keep holding this if that "tag crimical anonymous" is still around?

No reason given
Anonymous #9169
Hi, there was some recent tag vandalization by a non-registered member (anonymous) around these tags and use them to attack innocent arts, such as Amity's work (artist:徐詩珮):

Luckily, some good citizen registered users fixed for it, or the uploader Radomilia herself, but how long will they keep holding this if that "tag crimical anonymous" is still around?

No reason given
Anonymous #9169
Hi, there was some recent tag vandalization by a non-registered member (anonymous) around these tags and use them to attack innocent arts, such as "Amity's work": (artist:徐詩珮 ):

Luckily, some good citizen registered users fixed for it, or the uploader Radomilia herself, but how long will they keep holding this if that "tag crimical anonymous" is still around?

No reason given
Anonymous #9169
Hi, there was some recent tag vandalization by a non-registered member (anonymous) around these tags and use them to attack innocent arts, such as "Amity's work":artist:徐詩珮 :

Luckily, some good citizen registered users fixed for it, but how long will they keep holding this if that "tag crimical anonymous" is still around?

No reason given
Anonymous #9169
Hi, there was some recent tag vandalization by a non-registered member (anonymous) around these tags and use them to attack innocent arts, such as "Amity's work":artist:徐詩珮 :

Luckily, some good citizen registered users fixed for it, but how long will they keep holding this if that "tag crimical anonymous" is still around?

No reason given
Anonymous #9169
Hi, there was some recent tag vandalization by a non-registered member (anonymous) around these tags and use them to attack innocent arts :

No reason given
Anonymous #9169
Hi, there was some recent tag vandalization by a non-registered member (anonymous) around these tags and use them to attack innocent arts :

Luckily, some registered users fixed for it, but how long will they keep holding this if that "tag crimical anonymous" is still around?

No reason given
Anonymous #9169

No reason given