Yes!
64.29% 63 votes
No...
23.47% 23 votes
Undecided
12.24% 12 votes

Poll ended with 98 votes.

Soobel
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like A-team and Police Academy. Similarity with MLP: bunch of crazy and very different characters works together and lot of fun from those differences and crazyness.
Seraphiel
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I think one should only be explicitly classified as a “Furry” if they explicitly identify as one.  
Feel free to make it a joke.
CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.

I like tags
@Seraphiel  
I think one should only be explicitly classified as a “person who likes to drink tea” if they explicitly identify as one. The fact that they drink tea every day can’t be taken into consideration as it’s irrelevant, right? :^)
Kerbonstein

They are in an unstable quantum state where observing them results in an equal chance of furry, brony or most interestingly a superposition known as furby.
PutterPen
Artist -

What a furry is is so weirdly nebulous. Some bronies I knew came from the furry fandom. But I know a few guys who were bronies (now ex-bronies, or are a lot less involved in pony stuff) but don’t participate in the furry community at all.
Anonymous #3AF4
Yes they are. Not sure why anyone wants to be in denial about it considering both fandoms like animals in a certain type of way and even share fetishes in artwork and other things like creating custom costumes representing animals. The same can be said about those who like Sonic characters in that way too.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide