[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

other Pony
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Eeveelutions Please
“This thread is for the artists who frequent the booru, for sharing ideas which one or more of those artists may draw, and discussions which don’t belong in the comments sections of the images.

The thread may also be used to link images to other group members if they are likely to be interested, or for drawing attention to something you’ve uploaded.

New artists are always welcome here, regardless of skill level.

Thread rules:-  
  1. Any suggestions or linked images above suggestive do not belong here.  
    Also, please avoid any form of nudity. Some members may not approve of such imagery.  
    (Personally I’m not bothered in the slightest by such things, but I want to try to keep the thread friendly).  
  2. Vulgarities should also be kept to a minimum. (Mild vulgarities are fine, but avoid strong language).”

Binkyt11
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

The Dorkiest Raymain
@other Pony  
Her name is Ember, and she’s from a game called Brawlhalla. This basically a different version in it where she’s an mouse. For reference, this is what Ember actually looks like.

full
Binkyt11
Artist -

The Dorkiest Raymain
@other Pony  
I have drawn a few. Fait (albeit ponified), Dusk, Petra, and idk if this counts since he’s a crossover— rayman. Speaking of. Grabbing t the first Rayman image here soon.
dream
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Artist -

TAKING A BREAK
heya everyone! i wanna draw more and this is like the only social media i have so i’ll be posting all my art i make here :)
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide