[NSFW] Artists' Group Chat

Stoopedhooy
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public
Artist -

Edgelord.
Let’s keep it short.  
Place for NSFW artists to share and promote their lewd and/or obscene pieces.

This thread is specifically for Questionable and Explicit content.

Use spoilers at own discretion.  
Keep it cool and, most importantly, respect each other!
FranZmersz
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Artist -

Im a FranzEmperor
Hello everybody. I would be happy to do a collaboration arts with anyone. (unless of course I like the style)  
my work can be viewed on my Twitter page.  
My Discord FranzGebiss#3680  
twitter https://twitter.com/FranzEmperor  
ideas may be different, but preferably NSFW content
Anonymous #91DA
@thatusualguy06  
That’s not NSFW-ish. I saw it on Derpi that this image is safe. Are you 18+ to post on this forum? I saw your DA that you are a minor.
LP2Lily
Artist -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Lily Fathom
Hopefully I am asking a question in the right place. I recently started to face my fears I had growing up. I bought a book on figure drawing a while back and kept getting anxious. After exploring myself for a while I decided to try this again.

My motivation is to create self confidence in myself. Andrew Loomis is big about having a solid determination. After having social phobias I was pushed into a corner by lies that I held.

With all that said I am wondering if there are actual books on NSFW furry. I am so new to this. I am not really interested in anything sexual. Rather References and resources to get started. I have the books on Draw more Furries. Lindsey Cibus had a prt in them as well if that rings a bell. I would love to have some one to bounce ideas or questions off of. I can in this thread, but I don’t want to be a pest.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
So I finally did it. I drew my character presenting his penis and sac. Before I upload it I would like to know. With it being a cartoonish Character is there a reasonable way to say “Character is above 18?” I need to ink and color it, but I wanting to clear this up before its finished. Didn’t know I would have this much fun with it. Thanks for any advice you guys can share.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide